I would like to:
What are the benefits of letting through Parkdean Resorts?
Let us take away the hard work and manage it all for you!
- There are no advertising costs to you - We spend millions on marketing each year, so you can be assured we will do everything possible to let your holiday home on the dates you've given to us.
- We'll carry out all correspondence with the holidaymaker including booking confirmations, pre-arrival information, collecting all money, check-in and check-out, and liaising with the holiday guests during their stay.
- We'll look after your holiday home between lets - We'll clean your home after every let and we'll replace any gas bottles or inventory as needed,
How does it work?
- Speak with your friendly Holiday Sales Manager to make sure it's right for you and discuss how much you could receive depending on the number of weeks you give us.
- Provide us with dates when you wish to let your holiday home and fill in the letting agreement.
- We will then categorise your holiday home according to the website descriptions.
- Ensure that your holiday home is ready and that you've removed any personal belongings prior to your first let.
- We will do all the advertising to support your let.
- You can manage or change your dates throughout the season. Subject to availability.
- You can request a booking summary at any time.
- You will receive your statement in December detailing all the bookings in your holiday home and the income that is owed to you.
What are the costs involved?
If you decide to use our Easylet scheme you will still be responsible for all running costs. You’ll be making an income from the lets we arrange for you, but you’ll still need to cover things such as gas and electricity and the cost of breakages or replacements as required. Costs for cleaning (where we have booked your holiday home) and marketing your holiday home will be included in your commission charges.
What do I need to consider if I want to let my holiday home?
The scheme requires that we check a few things, such as the standard and safety of your holiday home before we can start to let it for you. What this means for you is that we’ll handle any of the checks required to make sure that it is suitable for our holidaymakers. You want to be fully informed on the process so we’ll invite you to a park visit. Here our Sales Advisors will be able to demonstrate the opportunities of letting your home specifically.
How much could I earn with Easylet?
There are a few things you need to consider when thinking about how much you can make. The age and grade of your home are factors, as well as how busy your Holiday Park is and the season you want us to let it in. To find out more you’ll want to speak with your holiday park's Holiday Sales Manager.
Flexibility – what if I want to change a date?
We understand that with planning ahead, things don’t always work out the way that you plan, especially if you’ve got children! So it might turn out that you want to use your holiday home on one of the dates you have given to us for letting. If this happens don’t worry, you may still be able to take your holiday. We just need at least a months’ notice of the change to your plans and we can do our best to try and move things around so you can have the amended dates. Our Owners Reservation Team (0344 335 3442) will be on hand Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 7.00pm & Saturday to Sunday 10.00am to 2.00pm to help with any queries.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We give you 30 days to consider your purchase so you can make an informed choice without any added pressure
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you