I would like to:
From coast to country & lively to relaxing
You want to create amazing memories with your loved ones every time you take a holiday. Being the owner of your own holiday home gives you the freedom to do this anytime you want. But with Parkdean Resorts there’s much more.
- You want to find the right holiday park for you and your family. If you like having a wide range of options so you can be sure to find exactly what you need, Parkdean Resorts gives you 68 incredible holiday parks to choose from. Each one is located in a part of the UK that gives you access to the most exciting attractions and natural surroundings the local area has to offer.
- Whether you want a lively park with lots of activities for the kids, or a relaxing break where you can enjoy quiet and stunning surroundings - you can find the perfect park for you and your family. You can be sure you will be able to find the park with the right atmosphere.
- Every holiday park is packed a range of features and facilities to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible – some are exclusive to Owners.
- Finally, there are many other Benefits of Ownership, special offers and other options to reduce the costs of purchasing and running of your holiday home.
- You want to become an owner with a company that recognises buying your own holiday home can be a big decision, a company that goes above and beyond for you. We are committed to giving you the best customer service possible and to always be open and honest with you.
Is the park right for you and your family?
A few things to consider when choosing your holiday park
There are a few important questions to ask when choosing your park. We’ve put together this list of tips together to help you find the location that will work best for you and your family.
- Facilities – what activities do you and your family enjoy taking part in together on holiday?
- Entertainment – do you and your family prefer nightly entertainment? Perhaps you prefer a more laid back affair, with the option to go for the occasional night of entertainment.
- Location – Is your Holiday Park far enough from home to create that holiday feeling? Is it close enough to visit regularly without too much hassle?
- The social element – Do you enjoy quiet relaxation in serene surroundings? Perhaps the kids want to join a busy kids club with plenty going on? Or maybe you want a local area that offers fantastic attractions and a great seaside location? Think about what the local area has to offer.
- Access – How many months of the year is your chosen park open, does that coincide with your usual holiday times?
- Depth – Is the Holiday Park’s location in a part of the world you find irresistible? Will you look forward to returning to the region soon as you leave?
Get more from ownership
As an owner, enjoy the facilities and entertainment, exclusive owner discounts and retail offers, and of course there's the regular owners events and parties to look forward to.
We can let your holiday home to holidaymakers on your behalf. Many owners earn enough income from letting to cover their annual running costs.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We give you 30 days to consider your purchase so you can make an informed choice without any added pressure
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you