Upgrade to Something New
Dreaming of a newer, more spacious static caravan or perhaps upgrading to a luxurious lodge? You’re in luck! We have a huge selection of holiday homes available for sale, so there’s never been a better time to upgrade your existing caravan. Whether you’re looking for an extra wide model to fit your growing family or just fancy a change, you’re sure to find something to fall in love with.
Better home comforts
Most modern holiday homes now come with double glazing and central heating as standard, making it easy to keep warm no matter what the weather.
Plus, with stylish living areas and contemporary furnishings and appliances, you’ll love coming back to your upgraded home from home.
You may find that as your family grows, you need more bedrooms and living space. With options sleeping up to 8, a longer or wider holiday home could be the perfect answer.
We also have a fantastic choice of pitches available, so you may want to move to a more spacious pitch or just a different area on park.
More income potential
If you’re a member of our Easylet scheme or have thought about joining, upgrading your holiday home could improve your letting potential – with newer and larger models attracting higher rates.
Speak to your Owner Experience Team on park today to discuss your options and find out how you can offset some of the running costs of your holiday home.
- Discuss your upgrade requirements with a sales team on park
- View the selection of holiday homes and pitches available – you also have the option of staying on your current pitch if you prefer, as long as it’s suitable for your new caravan or lodge
- Decide whether you want to add something extra special such as decking – our friendly team can show you all the options available and the costs involved
- Discuss the payment options and make sure you’re comfortable with the costs
- Agree your moving date and get the paperwork sorted
Once your sale is complete we recommend moving your belongings into your new holiday home. Leave everything safely boxed up on the floor of your new holiday home so there is less chance of the items being damaged when the holiday home is moved. Your old holiday home will be removed from the pitch on the Monday of the week that you have agreed your handover date.
Make the most out of your caravan
Find answers to all your ownership questions in the official National Caravan Council Ownership Guide.
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you.