Owners, our referral scheme has changed. Now both you and the person you are referring will earn £1,000*!
As an owner, you already know about the great lifestyle that comes with having your own holiday home. So why not tell your friends and family about it and create some amazing memories with them?
Did you know you can refer your friends to holiday home ownership and earn £1,000* per referral to put towards the running costs of your holiday home? For the rest of the year we are also offering the family/friend you referred £1,000* too!
What is an owner referral?
If you refer a friend to holiday home ownership and they go on to purchase with us, you will both earn £1,000* to put towards the running costs of your holiday home!
Not only will you be able to share amazing memories on park with your nearest and dearest, you will be rewarded for recommending them to us!
Want to refer & earn? Claim your reward in just a few easy steps:
You will have received an Owner Referral Pack when you joined Parkdean Resorts. If you need a replacement pack, just ask your Owners' Elite Team on park.
1. Share the information in your referral pack with your friends and family. This should provide them with some information about the benefits of ownership and about owning with Parkdean Resorts.
2. There is a step by step guide at the back of the referral booklet explaining how they can become an owner, as well as the actions they need to take in order for you to receive your referral fee, please take them through this.
3. If they want to enjoy an Ownership Experience Day including a FREE lunch**, they should use a referral voucher from this pack and call us to book an appointment.
4. The voucher MUST be handed to the team on park when a referral is made, so we can validate that you have referred them. There are unique codes on all vouchers.
5. If they go on to purchase a holiday home then you will receive the referral amount once the sale has been processed and completed.
Terms and conditions
*A credit of £1,000 (“the Referral Credit”) will be made to the account of an existing Parkdean Resorts holiday home owner (“Existing Owner”) for all New Customer referrals made in accordance with these terms and conditions. A “New Customer” is someone who has never owned a holiday home at a Parkdean Resorts holiday park and who retains their holiday home for more than 30 days following completion of the purchase. Self-referrals are excluded from this promotion. Referral introductions made by an Existing Owner must be received by 31st December 2018. In addition, the New Customer must have completed the purchase transaction of their Parkdean Resorts holiday home by 31st December 2018. The referral introduction must be made in writing via the completion of the owner referral form and presentation of the referral voucher through the Owners Elite Team at the Sales Enquiry Centre prior to the New Customer’s holiday home purchase being completed. The Referral Credit of £1,000 value for each New Customer that buys a holiday home is credited to the Existing Owner’s account and cannot be exchanged for cash. The purchase of the holiday home to a New Customer following a referral must be fully complete before the credits are made payable to the Existing Owner’s account. The New Customer will also receive £1,000 off the purchase price of a holiday home. The holiday home purchased must be from Parkdean Resorts own stock. Monies could take up to 6 weeks from completion of the sale to be credited to the existing owner’s account. Parkdean Resorts reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or amend this offer at any time.
The following holiday parks are excluded from the £1,000 owner referral amount; White Cross Bay, Gatebeck, Fallbarrow, Limefitt and Warmwell.
The promoter of this offer is Parkdean Resorts UK Limited of Second Floor, One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET. Parkdean Resorts is the trading name of this company. This offer will be governed by English law and subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Buy with confidence
Make the most out of your caravan
Find answers to all your ownership questions in the official National Caravan Council Ownership Guide.
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you.