The 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Buy with confidence
It’s an exciting time buying your very own caravan or lodge. After all, you are buying a home away from home, a place where you can create amazing memories with the ones you love.
Naturally, you want to start your journey to ownership with a company that has confidence in the holiday homes it offers. But you are also looking for a company that recognises you are making a big decision. That’s why we have developed our guarantee to help make the process as simple as possible for you.
We know you will be more than satisfied with your holiday home, so we give you 30 days to consider your purchase. It just means you can make an informed choice without any added pressure - because you know you have our guarantee. It just goes to show how confident we are that you will fall in love with the ownership experience.
How do I claim my money back guarantee?
How to claim your 30 day money back guarantee
- You will need to send your cancellation request to the General Manager within 30 days of your holiday home handover. Your handover form will have your start date recorded on it.
- When you purchase your holiday home you’ll get a welcome folder. In it will be various pieces of information, but the document you will need will be the ’30 day money back guarantee from’. If you misplace your form you can get additional copies from the sales office on the holiday park.
- We will need you to hand-deliver the form to the General Manager of the park where the holiday home is located. The date you hand in your form to the General Manager will be your date of cancellation.
- If you opt to post your form you will need to address it for the attention of the General Manager of the park. This must be posted to the park where the holiday home is located and must be sent via the Royal Mail’s special delivery, guaranteed postal service. Make sure you get proof of postage when sending the document and hang on to it. Once received, the date of the first working day after the date of posting will be your cancellation date. Remember, these postal requests must be received within the 30 day period.
- Unfortunately, if you send your money back guarantee form to the General Manager by any other means than listed above, such as e-mail or fax, the General Manager will not be able to accept your form.
- When the General Manager receives your completed form they will issue an acceptance letter to confirm that the cancellation will go ahead.
What happens next?
What happens once you have submitted your claim
- The day your customer acceptance letter is issued is called your day of acceptance. We need you to hand your holiday home back to us on the day of acceptance, this includes returning the key to the general manager. You will also need to make sure that the home is handed back to us in the condition you received it when it was purchased. You will need to leave any extras, incentives and other items provided at the time of purchase in the home when you hand it back.
- We will return to you the purchase cost of the holiday home via cheque, less £500. The deduction represents a standard contribution to any costs incurred, such as the cost of siting and connecting the holiday home, as well as pitch fees and access to holiday park facilities.
- Should we find any damages or breakages, beyond reasonable wear and tear, caused between the time the home was handed to you and the time you hand it back, these will need to be accounted for. We reserve the right to deduct the cost of repairing or replacing these items or issues from the purchase price amount being refunded to you.
- If you’ve taken out a finance agreement with a provider we introduced to you this will be cancelled at no cost to you. However, you will need to make sure you have complied with the terms and conditions of the 30 day money back guarantee.
- If you have taken out a finance agreement through a third party, but we did not introduce them to you, you as the customer will be solely responsible for the cancellation arrangements with that third party provider. We do not accept any liability for losses and costs you may experience due to this circumstance.
- If you send the form to us, but we receive it after the 30 day period, unfortunately, we can’t accept it. We accept no liability for any losses to the customer if the General Manager does not receive the form in time, for whatever reason, within the 30 day period.
- The terms of the 30 day money back guarantee do not affect a customer’s statutory rights.
Buy with confidence
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We give you 30 days to consider your purchase so you can make an informed choice without any added pressure
Ask about payment options
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to us about our new lower finance rate and the right option for you.
National Caravan council Approved
Our holiday parks are National Caravan Council approved meaning you can buy a holiday home with confidence