Dreaming of a newer, more spacious holiday home or something extra special with a touch of luxury?
Why upgrade now?
Change is good…You might find that as your family life adjusts, you need more (or less) bedrooms and living space, or perhaps you simply just want a change of scenery on park?
Our friendly team can show you a range of holiday homes and pitch locations available to suit your needs as they change.
By upgrading your holiday home you could improve your sublet potential – look at the options to offset more costs and secure the ownership lifestyle for longer with our Easylet scheme. Discuss your options with your Owners Elite Team on park today!
Follow these simple tips to take your next step in holiday home ownership
1. Discuss your requirements with a Sales Advisor on park
2. View a selection of holiday homes and pitches - there's no need to move pitch if you don't want to but the option is there
3. You may even want to add something extra special such as decking or a storage shed, our friendly team can show you all the options available and the costs involved
4. Discuss the payment options and feel comfortable about the costs
5. Agree your moving date and get the paperwork sorted
What happens next?
Once your upgrade has been confirmed and a moving date has been agreed, we will look to follow these next steps to get you into your new holiday home as quickly as possible:
• Once your sale is complete we would recommend moving your belongings into your new holiday home. Leave everything safely boxed up on the floor of your new holiday home so there is less chance of the items being damaged when the holiday home is moved
• Your old holiday home will be removed from the pitch on the Monday of the week that you have agreed your handover date
• Your new holiday home will be moved onto its location (your pitch or the new pitch you have agreed) and then made ready and checked by your Sales Advisor and Sales Manager. Please be aware, if you have a veranda this can sometimes take a little longer to move across.