Parkdean Resorts logo
British Travel Award

Winners 2018!


Do I need a fishing licence to fish on the holiday park?


Yes, all of our holiday parks with angling lakes require a rod licence to fish. Rod licences can be purchased online on the GOV.UK website or by calling the Environment Agency or at your local post office.

Please note, you may also require a permit in addition to your licence. Please visit our White Acres permits page to find out more.