Take a look at our directions to Newquay Holiday Park. There are so many reasons to visit us, from eleven local beaches to the vibrant nightlife and fantastic on-park facilities. No matter what you love to do when you go on holiday, a trip to Newquay on the western coast of Cornwall will not disappoint!
1. From most parts of the country follow the M4/5 to Exeter, then take the A30 into Cornwall passing Okehampton & Bodmin
2. Leave the A30 signposted A39 for Newquay and Wadebridge
3. At the Halloon roundabout, continue to follow the A39 signposted Wadebridge
4. At Trekenning roundabout, take the 1st exit A3059 signposted Newquay and the airport
5. After 4 miles you'll pass Cornwall (Newquay) Airport. Continue on, passing Treloy Golf Club. Newquay Holiday Park is on your right immediately after this.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop a five minutes walk from the park. This service goes directly to Newquay town centre and back to the park.
The nearest train station is Newquay Station, just steps from the beach in Newquay town centre. This service connects to Par, which links up with the Plymouth to Penzance main line.
The nearest airport to the park is Cornwall Airport Newquay which is around 5 miles away, or a 10 minute drive by car. Check the airport website for a full list of arrivals and departures.