I would like to:
Caravan Parks in Dorset
Situated amongst leafy woodland, yet close to miles of wonderful coastline – you’ve the best of both worlds at Sandford Holiday Park. Static caravan and lodge ownership here allows you to explore all the area has to offer at your own pace, as often as you like.
Life as an owner at Sandford…
- Not far from Poole Harbour
- Caravans and lodges set in rolling countryside
- Indoor and outdoor pools on park
Imagine spending your days amongst gorgeous woodland with plenty of wildlife to discover… that’s life as a lodge owner at Warmwell. Close to the Jurassic Coast, with a whole host of attractions on the doorstep, you’ll never want to leave.
Own your own at Warmwell
- Cosy lodges set in peaceful woodland
- Fantastic on park facilities, including an all-weather ski slope
- Not far from the Jurassic Coast
Owning a static caravan at West Bay Holiday Park provides the perfect base to explore the Jurassic Coast, and you’ll find gorgeous sands just 200 metres from the park. Escape everyday life, breathe in the fresh sea air and relax… pure bliss!
Holiday home ownership at West Bay
- Perfect base for exploring the Jurassic Coast
- Close to buzzing Bridport
- A range of great facilities on park
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We give you 30 days to consider your purchase so you can make an informed choice without any added pressure
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you
What our owners say...
Mrs J Owst
Dorus & Eck Ferguson
Ian & Claire Moss