I would like to:
Caravan Parks in East Anglia & Lincolnshire
Breydon Water has two villages within the holiday park, so whether you’re looking for a laid-back break or a fun-filled holiday, buying a caravan or lodge here provides both. Plus, our 11 month season means you can holiday for even longer!
Own your own at Breydon Water
- Two on-park villages in gorgeous settings
- Close to Great Yarmouth and the Norfolk Broads
- A whole host of facilities for all ages to enjoy
Holiday home ownership at California Cliffs
- Perfect base for days at the seaside
- On-park facilities including swimming pools and crazy golf
- Close to local attractions including Great Yarmouth
Whether you love relaxing amongst countryside settings or prefer days at the beach, Cherry Tree Holiday Park offers both! Situated close to the attractions of Great Yarmouth and Gorleston Beach, there’s so much to explore when you’re here.
Life as an owner at Cherry Tree…
- Caravans surrounded by lush countryside
- Close to Great Yarmouth
- Indoor and outdoor pools on park
If you love being beside the seaside, then Heacham Beach Holiday Park in Norfolk is the perfect place to own your own static caravan or lodge! Immerse yourself in gorgeous surroundings, enjoy local walks and simply take time out to relax and unwind.
Ownership at Heacham Beach.
- Caravans with direct access to the beach
- Set in beautiful grounds
- Great attractions nearby, including Hunstanton
Take time out with your own caravan or lodge at Kessingland Beach. This beautifully positioned park provides peace and tranquillity, so you can escape from everyday life. Plus, with direct beach access, you can spend your days by the sea.
Own a holiday home at Kessingland Beach…
- Direct beach access
- Set amongst peaceful surroundings
- Fabulous facilities on park
Manor Park is located a short stroll away from a sandy beach, making it perfect for those who love the seaside. Soak up stunning views from park and enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle as often as you like when you buy a stylish static caravan or luxury lodge on the Norfolk Coast.
You’ll love ownership at Manor Park…
- Lovely views from park
- Close to a sandy beach
- Nearby the seaside town of Hunstanton
If you love action-packed breaks, Southview Holiday Park is the ideal place to own your own a caravan or lodge. Set in beautiful surroundings, we provide non-stop fun with our swimming pool, nine-hole golf course, entertainment and much more!
Your home from home at Southview…
- Lots of fun with our on-park facilities
- Just five minutes from the beach
- Ideal for families of all ages
With Scratby beach right on your doorstep, you can truly enjoy the beach lifestyle at Summerfields Holiday Park. There’s so much to explore, from the on-park facilities to the stunning local area and attractions – you’ll love coming back again and again when you own a caravan or lodge here.
Holiday home ownership at Summerfields…
- Great local attractions including the Norfolk Broads
- Close to the golden sands of Scratby
- Static caravans and lodges in a green and leafy setting
Indulge in stress-free breaks any time you like with your own a static caravan or lodge at Sunnydale. You’re close to the seaside towns of Cleethorpes and Mablethorpe, and our on-park fishing lake is great for casting a line.
Ownership at Sunnydale.
- Caravans and lodges set in peaceful surroundings
- Lots to see and do in the local area
- On-park fishing lake, swimming pool and more
Make the most out of your caravan
Find answers to all your ownership questions in the official National Caravan Council Ownership Guide.
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you.
Pat & Bill Evans
Mr & Mrs Taylor
The Brown Family