Set on the doorstep of a lovely sandy shingle beach, Heacham Beach Holiday Park is waiting for you. You're just a short drive away from some of the regions best locations, including King's Lynn - just less than 15 miles away. See below for travel information to the park.
1. If travelling northbound on the A1(M), take the slip road signposted P/boro, Wisbech (A47) A1139 and keep right on the A1139. At the roundabout stay in the two right lanes to continue on A1139
2. Take the second exit at the roundabout signposted King's Lynn Wisbech A47
3. On the A47 passing the Hardwick Industrial Estate and Tesco Extra on your left, keep left and take the second exit at the roundabout for A149
4. At the roundabout signposted Hunstanton A149 and Heacham, take the first exit onto Lynn Road then merge into the left filter lane for Heacham beaches
5. Turn left onto Folgate Road and continue straight, Heacham Beach Holiday Park is on your right.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is located on Jennings Close which is a 10 minute walk from park. Lynx bus service numbers 34, 35 and the 36 coastliner head to Hunstanton and Fakenham.
The nearest train station to Heacham Beach is King's Lynn station servicing Greater Anglia and Great Northern lines, this station is 15 miles from park or a 35 minute drive. The main line from this station is London King's Cross and London Liverpool Street which takes under two hours.
Norwich Airport is around 42 miles or an hours car journey away. You can fly to Norwich from Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Exeter from airlines such as Flybe, Loganair, British Airways and Eastern Airways.