Located less than 9 miles north of the resort of Mablethorpe, seaside holidays are waiting for you at Sunnydale Holiday Park. To make it even easier to visit us, we've listed the ways to travel to the park below.
1. If travelling eastbound on the M180 take the exit slip road signposted Humber Bridge/Airport A15/18 and take the third exit at the roundabout for A18 Bridge/Airport
2. At the crossroads signposted North Thoresby, turn left. Turn right at the following T junction for Boston A16
3. Take the left turn signposted Covenham Marshchapel and Grainthorpe and at the crossroads continue straight
4. At the T junction turn right for Grainthorpe and Maplethorpe (A1031)
5. Continue to follow the A1031 and Sunnydale Holiday Park will be on your left.
Other Transport Options
As you turn left out of park, you will find the nearest bus stop on the A1031. ajacent to the junction entering Louth Road. The 38 bus service will run via Saltfleet, Somercotes and Covenham St Mary.
Sunnydale's nearest train station is Cleethorpes which serves East Midland Trains, Transpennine Express and Northern Railways. Cleethorpes station is 18 miles or a 35 minute drive from park with main lines heading to Manchester Airport, Barton on Humber, Lincoln and Newark North Gate.
The nearest airport to Sunnydale is Humberside Airport. This is roughly 31 miles from park or a 50 minute drive time by car. You can fly to Humberside Airport from Aberdeen and Jersey with Eastern Airways.