Stunning views, fun activities and fantastic local attractions are just waiting to be explored at Coopers Beach Holiday Park, just minutes from Mersea Island. You can get to Coopers Beach by crossing the causeway if travelling by car. For more travel information, please see details below.
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120
2. Continue to follow the A120 and at the roundabout signposted Witham B1018 take the second exit
3. Upon entering Cressing (signposted) take the immediate left turn followed by the first right turn onto Boars Tye Road. Follow this road for 7.5 miles and at the T junction turn left for Colchester/Tiptree B1022
4. Take the right turn for Tolleshunt D'Arcy B1023, and at the mini-roundabout take the first exit for Brook Road. At the end of the road at the T junction, turn left for B1026
5. Continue to follow the B1026 and turn right for Mersea B1025 and take first exit for East Mersea when entering Mersea Island
6. Continue to follow East Mersea Road before turning right onto Church Lane, where Coopers Beach Holiday Park will be on your left further up this road
Other Transport Options
Wivenhoe station is the closest to park, serving Greater Anglia Trains. This station is a 13 mile drive (around 30 minutes) away. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Walton on the Naze, Clacton on Sea, Colchester and London Liverpool Street.
London Stansted Airport is around 37 miles from park, or an hours drive time if travelling by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airports.