Imagine being surrounded by some of Essex's most amazing natural beauty. When you visit Naze Marine Holiday Park, you can enjoy exactly that. It's so easy to get to us, whether you're travelling by car, train or even plane! Check out more information below.
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120, then continue to follow the A120 turning right onto Coggeshall Road (A120)
2. At the roundabout signposted Ipswitch Colchester (A12) take the first exit merging onto A12. Continue to follow the A12 and look for left exit signposted Clacton Harwich A120
3. Take the left exit from the A120 for signposted Walton Elmstead Market (A133) and at the end of the road take the first exit at the roundabout onto the B1033
4. Follow the B1033 paying close attention not to miss the left turning onto Golden Lane, at the end of the lane turn right onto the B1414 before a sharp left turn onto Walton Road leading into the B1034
5. At the T juntion turn left for the town centre where the road leads you to the beach front. Continue along this road passing the Bath House restaurant and Naze Marine Holiday Park is just ahead on your left
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is Coastguards Cotts, which is located a two minute walk away after turning right out of park onto Hall Lane. Here you will find the First Group service numbers 7,8, 97, 97A, 98 and 100 offering a return service via Colchester Town Centre and Clacton-on-Sea.
Walton-on-the-Naze train station is 5 minutes away by car (1 mile) and serves Greater Anglia Trains. The main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and Thorpe Le Soken.
London Stansted Airport is roughly 53 miles from park or just over 1 hour 15 minutes drive time by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airport.