Nestled in lovely countryside, yet less than 7 miles from the seaside, Weeley Bridge Holiday Park is the perfect escape. With an airport an hour away, and Weeley train station right outside of the park, there are so many ways to travel to Weeley Bridge and explore the local area.
1. If travelling southbound on the M11, take the exit slip road and stay in the left two lanes for Stansted Colchester A120. Continue to follow the A120 before turning right onto Coggeshall Road (A120)
2. At the roundabout signposted Ipswich Colchester (A12) take the first exit merging onto A12. Continuing to follow the A12, look for the left exit signposted Clacton Harwich A120
3. Take the left exit from the A120, signposted Walton Elmstead Market (A133)
4. Continue on the A133 until the roundabout signposted Manningtree Harwich Walton Frinton Thorpe-le-soken and Weeley (B1033). Here, take the first exit and follow the road ahead
5. At the next roundabout take the third exit onto the Weeley Bypass B1441, turning right along this road for signposted Weeley Bridge Caravan Park. Weeley Bridge Holiday Park will be on your right
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is named Railway Station and is a ten minute walk from park along the Weeley Bypass. Here you will find the First Group, Hedingham, Stephensons and Panther Travel service numbers 2, 76, 97, 100, 115, 702 and X76 offering return journeys via Colchester Town Centre, Mistly and Walton-on-the-Naze.
The nearest train station to the park is Weeley station which serves Greater Anglia Trains. Located just outside of park, the main lines from this station cover destinations such as Colchester and Walton-on-the-Naze.
The nearest airport to park is London Stansted Airport which is around 45 miles from away or just over 1 hours drive time by car. You can fly into London Stansted from Belfast, Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guernsey and Kerry Airport.