Free Ferry Appointments
What is an island getaway without a short ferry trip! As part of your island experience you can get here on us, we offer free ferry travel from Lymington to Yarmouth and Portsmouth to Fishbourne. Book an appointment below and one of our team will get in touch to organise the best time for you. Even better, as an owner with us you are entitled to 10 return ferry trips in your first year!
Explore our Isle of Wight Parks
Beautiful views and stunning beaches await at Nodes Point. The park offers facilities for all the family, plus incredible scenery perfect for exploring. Located near Bembridge Bay, Nodes Point is perfect for a relaxing beach break.
Set in a beautiful countryside location, Thorness Bay offers facilities for everyone plus private access to the bay. With the famous 'Needles' close by, this park features amazing views overlooking the Solent.
A picturesque location with plenty of outdoor activities to keep the whole family entertained. Placed in a woodland location, but also close to two beautiful beaches, Lower Hyde is ideal for an Isle of Wight getaway.
Terms and Conditions
Free ferry travel to the Isle of Wight when you book a holiday home sales appointment at any Isle of Wight Parkdean Resorts Holiday Park. This offer is not available to you if you are part-exchanging your holiday home.
1. This offer is available to you when you book a holiday home sales appointment at any Isle of Wight Parkdean Resorts Holiday Park (this includes Nodes Point, Thorness Bay, Lower Hyde and Landguard). This offer is not available if you are part exchanging your holiday home.
2. If you ask us to, we will book and pay for one return journey for you on ferries operated by Wightlink between Lymington and Yarmouth or Portsmouth and Fishbourne.
3. The pass will be valid for:(a) one “Low Vehicle” as defined by Wightlink’s terms and conditions, or any equivalent class as substituted from time to time. This means any vehicle up to 5 metres in length and up to 2.24 metres in height; and(b) up to seven passengers, including the driver.
4. Parkdean Resorts will book your ferry following confirmation of your appointment time and will email you confirmation of the ferry booking. If you cancel your appointment (and do not rearrange it) we will cancel the ferry booking. If you cancel your appointment (and rearrange it) we will rearrange the ferry booking. If you do not attend your appointment we reserve the right to charge you the full cost of the ferry booking.
5. Use of the pass is subject to Wightlink’s General Conditions for the Provision of Ferry Services which are accessible at: http://www.wightlink.co.uk/information/terms-conditions/
6. Parkdean Resorts is not responsible for any loss that you suffer resulting from any delays or cancellations of any ferry crossing.
7. This offer is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash or voucher alternative is offered.
8. Parkdean Resorts reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
9. You are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when you make the appointment and ask us to book the ferry.
10. Insofar as is permitted by law, Parkdean Resorts, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the you or accept liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the offer items except where it is caused by the negligence of Parkdean Resorts, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
11. This offer will be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Parkdean Resorts is the trading name of Parkdean Resorts UK Limited of Second Floor, Gosforth Business Park, One Gosforth Park Way, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET.
A great experience and service is always guaranteed. 94% of customers would recommend Parkdean Resorts.
Your safety is very important to us which is why we use trusted payment services when you book with us.
Our holiday parks were awarded gold and silver across two categories at the 2018 British Travel Awards.