With a beach on the doorstep, fantastic park facilities and lots of local attractions, Romney Sands Holiday Park is the perfect location for a seaside holiday in Kent. Romney Sands bus and train station can be found right outside the park, perfect for travelling to and from Hythe and Dungeness.
1. If travelling southbound on the M20 take the exit at junction 10 for Ashford A292 Brenzett A2070 and at the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto A2070 for Hastings
2. Stay in the left lane for Hamstreet continuing to follow Hastings A2070
3. At Brenzett roundabout take the first exit for Folkestone/Hythe A259 continuing through Old and New Romney
4. Turn right signposted littlestone (B2071) and at the end of this road, at the T junction turn right for Greatstone/Dungeness
5. Continue along the parade and Romney Sands Holiday Park appears on your right.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on the Parade with the Stagecoach service numbers 11, 553 the wave 102 & 105 returning to and from Dover, Ashford, Hythe and Folkestone
Located just outside of the park is Romney Sands train station on the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch railway. This station offers travel to Hythe, Dungeness and New Romney.
The nearest airport to Romney Sands is London Gatwick airport, which is 77 miles or an hour 30 minutes drive away. You can fly into London Gatwick from Edinburgh, Guernsey, Dublin, Belfast and Glasgow.