St. Margaret's Bay Holiday Park is located on Kent's south coast, just above the awe-inspiring cliffs of Dover. With a train station and bus stop within minutes of the park, there are plenty of travel options when visiting us. See below for more details and directions to the park via car.
1. If travelling southbound on the M20 take the exit at junction 13 for Folkestone (A20)
2. Follow the A20 until you reach the Western Heights roundabout, here take the second exit for town centre and cruise terminals
3. Continue to follow signs for town centre across the Limekiln roundabout and at Eastern Docks roundabout take the second exit onto Jubilee Way (A2)
3. At the approaching roundabout take the third exit for the A258 and take the right turn signposted St. Margarets-at-Cliffe/West Cliffe onto Dover Road
4. Follow Dover Road until you arrive at the T junction turning right for The Red Lion
5. With the Hope Inn on your left, turn right onto Reach Road and St. Margaret's Bay Holiday Park will be on your right further down this road.
Other Transport Options
Turning left as you exit the park, you'll find the nearest bus stop is a short 5 minute walk away. The Stagecoach service numbers 80, 80A, 80B and 81 offer a return service to and from Dover.
Martin Mill train station is 2.2 miles (7 minutes by car) away from park, and is on the Southeastern Railway. Main lines from this station include travel to London St Pancras International, Faversham and Ramsgate.
The nearest airport to park is London Gatwick, which is 82 miles away or 1 hour 35 minutes drive time. You can fly into London Gatwick from Edinburgh, Guernsey, Dublin, Belfast and Glasgow.