Whether you're travelling by car or train, once you arrive at Fallbarrow Holiday Park, you will be taken away by the gorgeous location - right on the lakeside. Just a stroll away from Bowness-on-Windermere, there are also bus links taking you to Kendal and Lancaster.
1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take the exit at junction 37 for Kendal and Sedbergh (A684), keeping in the right lane before turning right at the T junction for the A684
2. At the crossroads continue onto A684 through Singleton Park Road and Ann Street
3. At the Riverside Hotel turn right onto Beezon Road then turn left onto the A6 and at the junction turn right signposted Windermere (A591) and follow to the roundabout taking the third exit for Windermere A591
4. Follow this road into Windermere merging onto Ambleside Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto Rayrigg Road (A592)
5. Fallbarrow Holiday Park is along this road on your right hand side.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is a short 2 minute walk away, just right of park on Rayrigg Road. Stagecoach service numbers 508 and 555 return to and from Windermere, Kendal and Lancaster city centre.
The nearest train station to park is Windermere on the Northern Railway. The station is located 1.6 miles or a 5 minute drive time from park. Main lines from this station include Oxenholme Lake District, Manchester Picadilly and Preston.
The nearest airport is Manchester Airport, which is 95 miles/1 hour 35 minutes drive away. You can fly into Manchester Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Isle of Man and Exeter, amongst others.