I would like to:
Caravan Parks in Lancashire
Make the most out of caravan ownership at Ocean Edge Holiday Park with our 12 month owners season. Situated close to Morecambe and right on the sea front, you’ll be amazed by the stunning Irish Sea views from the park!
Life as an owner at Ocean Edge…
- Caravans with amazing sea views
- Fun for the family with our on-park facilities
- Close to historic Heysham
If your dream holiday home is set in tranquil surroundings, close to a beautiful beach, then Regent Bay Holiday Park will make those dreams a reality! It’s the perfect place for a relaxing break, with lots to explore in the local area too. You'll love coming back to your caravan or lodge time and time again.
Step into ownership at Regent Bay…
- Nearby Morecambe beach
- Lots to explore in the surrounding area
- Static caravans set in peaceful park surroundings
This countryside retreat is the perfect place for owning a stylish static caravan, relaxing and simply watching the world go by. Overlooking Pendle Hill, you’ll love the panoramic views from park.
Own your own at Todber Valley…
- Peaceful countryside setting
- Miles of gorgeous views from park
- Lots of rural walks nearby
Make the most out of your caravan
Find answers to all your ownership questions in the official National Caravan Council Ownership Guide.
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you.