Just over a mile south of Morecambe, and 4.6 miles from Lancaster, Regent Bay Holiday Park is perfectly situated between two popular attractions. You're a short 5 minute drive away from Morecambe train station, which offers journeys on the Northern Railway service.
1. If travelling southbound on the M6, take exit 34 for Lancaster, Morecambe and Heysham (A683), keeping in the left lane to turn left at the T junction
2. Continue on the A683 before turning right for (M6 North) Morcambe and Heysham A683. Keep in the left hand lane and merge left to continue on the A683
3. Continue along this road before taking exit onto Morcambe Road (A589), passing McDonalds on your left hand side
4. At the double roundabout, take the first exit signposted West Promenade West End Sandylands and follow Westgate Road
5. Following this road, you'll pass the Hurley Flyer pub, and as the road curves towards the right, Regent Bay Holiday Park will appear on the left hand side.
Other Transport Options
There is a bus stop just outside of Morecambe F.C, which is a 2 minute walk from park. Stagecoach service numbers 6, 6A and 501 offer returns to and from Heysham and Morecambe town centre.
You're just a 5 minute drive away from Morecambe train station (1.2 miles away). The main lines from this station travel to Lancaster and Leeds.
Regent Bay is just over an hours drive away (66 miles) from Manchester Airport. You can fly into Manchester from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Isle of Man and Exeter, amongst others.