Set in the heart of Northumberland right on the coast, Church Point Holiday Park is great for enjoying some peace and quiet. There's so much to explore locally, and you can it all whether you're travelling by bus, car or train.
1. If travelling northbound on the A194(M), take the second exit at White Mare Pool roundabout for South Shields (A194)
2. Continue to follow the A194 and when approaching the roundabout signposted Tyne Tunnel/Morpeth (A19), take the first exit
3. Go through the Tyne Tunnel (Toll), take the second exit at the roundabout and continue along this road to Moor Farm roundabout. Here, take the fifth exit for Ashington (A189)
4. Keep in the right lane for Newbiggin B1334 and take the forth exit at the following roundabout
5. Follow the road along Front Street and High Street until you approach the mini-roundabout. Church Point is located at the second exit straight ahead.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop (Cresswell Arms) is located just outside of park. Here, you'll find bus numbers 52 and X21 by Arriva Bus offering return journeys to and from Ashington, Bedlington, Newbiggin and Newcastle.
The nearest train station from park is Pegswood which serves Northern Railway. This station is 15 minutes away by car and the main line runs through Chathill and Carlisle.
Newcastle Airport is 20 miles away from Church Point, which is around 27 minutes via car. You can fly into Newcastle Airport from a number of locations including Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Bristol and Cardiff.