No matter how you plan to travel, you're within easy rich of great transport links, including Newcastle Airport, a train station and a number of local bus services - perfect for exploring the Northumberland coastline. To make it even easier to visit us, we've listed step by step directions to the park below.
1. If travelling northbound on the A194 (M), take the second exit at White Mare Pool roundabout for South Shields (A194)
2. Continue to follow the A194 and when approaching the roundabout signposted Tyne Tunnel/Morpeth (A19), take the first exit
3. Go through the Tyne Tunnel (Toll), take the second exit at the roundabout and continue along this road to Moor Farm roundabout. Here, take the fifth exit for Ashington (A189)
4. Continue following the A189 before taking the third exit at the roundabout signposted Alnwick (A1068) and at the next roundabout take the second exit for Ellington/Lynemouth and Cresswell.
5. Follow this road until before turning left signposted Cresswell. Continue on Cresswell Road until you pass the church on your left and you will soon find Cresswell Towers Holiday Park on your right.
Other Transport Options
There is a bus stop just outside of the park. Catch Arriva Bus service number 1 for return journeys to Blyth and Widdrington Station.
Widdrington train station is the closest to Cresswell Towars, serving Northern Railway and running through Chathill and Carlisle. It will take around 8 minutes to get to Widdrington station (4.8 miles).
The nearest Airport to park is Newcastle Airport (24 miles), which is reachable in 32 minutes if you're travelling by car. You can fly into Newcastle Airport from Dublin, Belfast, Edinburgh, Southampton, Aberdeen, Bristol and Cardiff.