The stunning 360 degree views of gorgeous coastline are just one of the things which make Eyemouth a great place to visit - there's lots to explore in the local area too! If travelling by train, Berwick-upon-Tweed station is just 15 minutes away so you can travel from London to Edinburgh with ease.
1. If travelling northbound on the A194 (M), take the second exit at White Mare Pool roundabout for South Shields (A194)
2. Follow Leam Lane (A194) before turning left at the roundabout signposted Tyne Tunnel/Morpeth (A19). Continue through the Tyne Tunnel (Toll) along the A19 and when prompted via signposts, keep in the right hand lane for A1 North
3. Continue on the A1 across the River Tweed and into Scotland, then follow this road until you see signs for Eyemouth/Coldingham (A1107) - turn right here
4. Follow the A1107 before passing Gulf petrol station and McColl's convenience store on your right then turn right towards the town centre
5. Follow the B6355 before turning left onto Fort Road and Eyemouth Holiday Park will appear on your left.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is 0.2 miles away, taking a few minutes by foot. Here, you'll find Border Buses number 34 and Travelsure number 235 offering return journeys to St. Abbs, Duns and Coldingham.
Berwick-upon-Tweed train station is the closest to Eyemouth (15 minutes by car), serving Cross Country and LNER Railways. The main lines from this station go to Southampton Central, London Kings Cross, Glasgow Central, Edinburgh and Guildford.
Edinburgh Airport is 60 miles away from Eyemouth, or one hour 20 minutes drive time. You can fly into Edinburgh Airport from Birmingham, Luton, Gatiwck, Belfast, Dublin, Norwich, Bristol, East Midlands and Heathrow.