If you're looking for a Highland holiday between Inverness and Elgin, look no further! Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park is set by a marina, and is easily reachable whether you're travelling by train or car.
1. If travelling northbound on the M90 take the second exit at the roundabout for Inverness northbound (A9(N))
2. Follow the A9 for 85 miles before taking the right turn for Carrbridge, Grantown-on-Spey and Elgin (A95) turning left at the approaching T junction to continue on A65 for Elgin.
3. At the upcoming signposted turning, take the left exit for Carrbridge (B9153) and follow this road passing Landmark Forest Adventure Park on your left
4. With Pace fuelling station on your left, turn right onto the A938 for Dulnain Bridge and Nairn. Further along this road, take the left turn signposted Ferness (B9007)
5. At the end of this road the road will merge with the A939, here continue left for Nairn and follow this road until you approach the traffic light controlled T junction. Here turn left for Town Centre & Inverness (A96)
6. Before the approaching bridge, turn right onto Maggot Road and Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park is on this road.
Other Transport Options
You can reach the closest bus stop to park in 8 minutes by foot, on Maggot Road. Here you'll find service numbers 11, 11U, 20 and 253 by Decoaches and Stagecoach offering return journeys to Lochloy and Nairn.
The nearest train station is Nairn, which is just 1 mile away (5 minutes by car). The main lines from this station go to Inverness, Aberdeen, Stonehaven, Elgin and Edinburgh.
The nearest airport to park is Inverness Airport, which is 10 miles or a 17 minutes drive time. You can fly into Inverness from Manchester, London Gatwick, Luton, Belfast, Birmingham, Dublin and Bristol.