It’s easy to stay connected on our parks, with Park Connect Wi-Fi service available in our venues and in selected accommodation, across most of our parks.
Using Park Connect Wi-Fi Service
To use Park Connect, you need to be at one of our parks where we offer our Park Connect Wi-Fi service. Once at a park where the service is available, open up the Wi-Fi settings on your device and look for the Parkdean Customer Wi-Fi network name. When you click to connect to the Parkdean Customer Wi-Fi network you will see a page showing the Wi-Fi plans that are available to you.
If you are already on one of our parks and are connected to the Wi-Fi network, click here to see the options for Wi-Fi.
How much does it cost?
Park Connect is our Standard free browsing Wi-Fi service, which includes messaging, browsing, emails and online shopping.
Park Connect+ is our Premium paid for service, which offers faster speeds, streaming capability, and ability to connect up to 10 devices.
Please note, our Wi-Fi service varies from park-to-park. To find out whether our Standard or Premium Park Connect Wi-Fi is available at your location, head to the ‘Our Parks’ menu above and select your chosen holiday park.
On the parks where we do offer Park Connect Wi-Fi service, the majority of the holiday guest accommodation will offer Wi-Fi access directly from inside the accommodation. Please check directly with the park for details on Wi-Fi access in holiday guest accommodation.
Get connected Step by Step Guide
- Go into your Wi-Fi Connections.
- Select ‘Parkdean Customer’ from the Wi-Fi options list. Click Connect to ‘Parkdean Customer’ Wi-Fi network.
- You will be prompted to sign into the Wi-Fi network ‘Parkdean Customer’. Click Sign in to take you to the Wi-Fi Home page.
- You can then choose between a Park Connect or Park Connect + package. After selecting one, you will be prompted to create an account. You will need to make a payment if you have selected a Park Connect + account.
- After you have created an account and followed the steps to get online, you will be taken to your dashboard.
- Add your device to your package to get online with that device! If you need help on how to do this use this link: https://wifi-support.parkconnect.wifinity.co.uk/en/
- You should now be online with that device!
If you need help with the above, our friendly team of Customer Support assistants are on hand.
- Website: https://wifi-support.parkconnect.wifinity.co.uk/en/
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone Number: 0203 764 7499