Frequently Asked Questions
Search for your question
- I booked my holiday through a promotional newspaper and my holiday has been cancelled due to lockdown. How do I get my money back?
- I have only received £25 of my refund. Where is the rest of my money?
- I haven’t received an email to claim my refund. What should I do?
- Someone from Parkdean Resorts contacted me for my bank details. Do I have to share my bank details with them?
Touring & Camping FAQs
- Who can I contact about my promotional holiday?
- When will I receive my promotional booking confirmation?
- Where can I find my Parkdean Resorts booking reference number?
- Can I upgrade my promotional booking?
- What is the service charge on my promotional booking?
- Do I need my own bed linen when booking through a promotion?