Terms & Conditions
Important information and our booking terms and conditions
1. Who your agreement is with. When you book your holiday your agreement will be with Parkdean Resorts UK Limited (Parkdean Resorts). See the bottom of the page for further details.
2. The agreement. There will be a contract between you and Parkdean Resorts, when we accept your first payment (if you are booking by phone), or when the agent confirms your booking or, when your booking is confirmed (if you book online). The person making the booking accepts the contract on behalf of all members of your party and is responsible for making sure they accept the contract. We can’t accept bookings from anyone under the age of 18.
3. Terms of the agreement. These terms form your contract with us.
4. Alterations to your booking. Once there is a contract you can’t transfer or change your booking) without our agreement. If you want to make small changes (e.g. type of accommodation or party members) we will try to help. There will be an administration cost of £40. We are sorry that we can’t accept any major changes to your booking (e.g. change of dates or location).
5. Cancelling your booking. If you cancel your holiday you will always be responsible for the full cost of your holiday. However if you have bought holiday cancellation cover you will be covered for the cost depending on when you cancel and the reasons for cancelling. Insurance premiums, credit card charges and administration fees are non-refundable in any event. Full details of our holiday cancellation cover are on our website or you can call us on 0330 123 4988. If you need to cancel your holiday please call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of the postmark on or the date we receive your email is the date of the cancellation.
6. Paying for your holiday. When you book your holiday you will need to pay a deposit. The balance of your payment must be paid 10 weeks before the start of your holiday. Details of the balance payable and how and when to pay will be in the booking confirmation. If you book your holiday less than 10 weeks before the start date you must pay the full amount of the holiday at the time of booking.
7. Special offers. To claim any special offers, discounts, promotional codes etc. please tell us when you book. If you don’t, we’re sorry we can’t honour these. All discounts, special offers etc. are subject to availability.
8 Vouchers. We are happy to accept Leisure Vouchers. For details and conditions please see online or call us before you book.
9. Prices. All prices are subject to change so could increase or decrease. The price confirmed when you book is the final price and will not change unless you alter your booking. All prices include VAT and insurance premium tax (where applicable) at the rates at October 2016. If the rates increase after that date, prices may change to reflect the increase.
10. Who’s in your party. When you book you need to give the names and ages of everyone in your party. Only those people on your booking confirmation can occupy your holiday home or pitch and anyone not named on your confirmation will be asked to leave the park. In these circumstances no refund or compensation will be given.
11. Numbers in your party. The total number in your party (including children and babies) must not exceed the maximum capacity of the holiday home or pitch advertised in this brochure or online.
12. Single sex parties. If you wish to book a single sex party you must tell us of this. There may be restrictions on bookings from all male or all female parties of over 4 people and restrictions on the number of people who can occupy the holiday home or pitch. Please check when you book.
13. Groups. Group bookings (whether made by 1 person or a number of people) of 4 or more holiday homes or pitches or where there are 20 or more people in the party must be made through our sales centre by calling them on 0330 1234 986. If you want to make a group booking of 19 or more holiday homes or touring and camping pitches please call our groups team on 0330 1234 987. Family and friends who live at the same address or know each other or who travel together will be considered as making a group booking even if they have made separate bookings. Because of the family nature of our holiday parks there are additional restrictions on group bookings at certain times including over the festive period so please call our sales centre to ask about these. We’ll only accept group bookings if you tell us about them and give us the names and addresses of everyone in your group before you book. The lead booker for a group is responsible for the conduct of the other members of the group and for ensuring they comply with these terms and conditions. We may require the lead booker to provide a deposit as security in the event of any damage by any member of the group.
14 Holiday Use As our parks are holiday parks we don’t accept bookings if you want to stay for work or use the park as a base to travel to work or for residential use. All adults booked must appear on the electoral roll at the address given when booking or provide other evidence of their permanent address such as a council tax bill if requested.
15 Arrival and departure times. If you have paid a priority arrival charge please check your booking confirmation for the time your holiday home or pitch will be available. In all other cases your holiday home pitch will be available from 4pm (2pm if a touring pitch) on your arrival day. If you think you may arrive after 11pm (8pm if a touring pitch) please let us know. If your holiday home is not occupied by 10am on the day after your arrival day and you haven’t told us you will be arriving we will treat your booking as cancelled and re-let the holiday home or pitch. You should leave your holiday home by 10am on your departure date.
16. Children. All children must be supervised by parents or guardians throughout the holiday. Where we have children’s clubs, special programmes of events and other facilities for children these are not childcare facilities and children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Please make sure you always know where your children are.
17. Guests with special needs. Guests with disabilities are welcome at all our parks. Many of our parks offer specific accommodation suitable for holidaymakers with wheelchairs or mobility difficulties although unfortunately, due to their weight, electric wheelchairs are not able to be used in our accommodation. Some accommodation and locations may not be suitable for guests with disabilities. Not all our accessible holiday homes have a wet room so please check before you book. If you or one of your party has special needs or a disability please tell us about this before you book so we can try to ensure the accommodation and park are suitable for you. If you don’t tell us we can’t be held responsible. We will try to accommodate any special requirements but can’t guarantee this.
18. Allergies and non-smoking accommodation. If any member of your party suffers from an allergy, we recommend that you don’t book pet friendly. All of our accommodation is non-smoking. If you smoke in non-smoking accommodation you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80 for deep cleaning of the accommodation.
19. Pets. Most dogs are welcome at our parks (except at Ruda and Vauxhall) but only in pet friendly accommodation. A maximum of two dogs per booking. Some breeds of dog, including those listed in the Dangerous Dog Act are not allowed so check with us when you book. Please enquire before you book whether other pets are allowed. Except for assistance dogs there is a charge per week or part of a week per dog or pet. Dogs must be kept on a lead under the control of a responsible adult at all times and wear a collar with identity tag. You must clean up after your pet. Pets (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any facilities or play areas. Pets should not be left unattended in holiday homes and must not be allowed on bedding or seating. If we think your pet is causing a nuisance or damage you will be required to remove it from the park. If you take a pet into a holiday home which is not booked as pet friendly you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80 for the deep cleaning of the accommodation
20. Use of your holiday home. At the end of your holiday please leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. You may be required to pay for any damage you cause to your holiday home during your stay. We have the right to enter your accommodation for maintenance purposes or in special circumstances and in emergencies.
21. Your personal possessions. You are responsible for your personal possessions on park or in your holiday home and we aren’t responsible for any loss or damage to these. If you leave personal possessions behind at the end of your holiday we’ll try to return them but are not responsible for them.
22. Cots and highchairs. Travel cots and highchairs may be hired at an additional charge, subject to availability. You need to request these when you book. A deposit may be required on arrival. Cots can normally only be accommodated in the living area of holiday homes. You will need to bring your own cot linen.
23. Bed linen. On direct bookings we provide all bed linen other than cot linen. We do not normally provide towels, tea towels or other bathroom and kitchen requisites unless specified. There will be additional charges for bed linen for some promotional bookings.
24. Park facilities. For health and safety reasons some of our facilities have age and/or height restrictions. Children under the age of 8 must be supervised by an adult in the swimming pool (i.e. in the water) and one adult may not supervise more than two children under 8. At Ruda, Trecco Bay and Warmwell Holiday Parks all children under 4 must be supervised by an adult on a one-to-one basis. At busy times access to facilities may be restricted and a booking system may operate. We may have to close facilities (e.g. for health and safety reasons, maintenance or reasons beyond our control) and we are not liable to compensate you if we do so.
25. Entertainment. When you give your party’s details at the time of booking you apply for membership of the Parkdean Resorts Social and Bingo Club (where provided). You will be given entertainment passes which you will need to show to access facilities and entertainment. Any day visitors you have will need to buy day entertainment passes to access facilities and entertainment. Bookings made through some promotions do not include entertainment. We may have to withdraw or change entertainment or close facilities and we are not liable to you if we have do so. It is against the law to smoke in buildings open to the public and we provide outdoor smoking areas. E cigarettes are not permitted in our facilities. You may not permitted to bring your own alcohol or other drinks into the entertainment complex, bar or restaurants.
26. The holiday park. Most of our parks are in rural locations so there may be areas of uneven ground, unmade paths and limited lighting. Please take special care to avoid accidents. Some parks may also have lakes, ponds, and rivers so please make sure you know about these features and supervise children appropriately.
27. Your car and other vehicles. You should comply with speed limits, parking and traffic regulations on park. We try to provide parking next to or near your holiday home or pitch but we can’t guarantee this, please ask at time of booking. Vehicles are brought into the holiday park at your risk and we are not responsible for loss or damage to these except where it is caused by our negligence or fault. Quad bikes, similar, vehicles and pickup and large commercial vehicles aren’t allowed on park.
28. Behaviour on park. Our parks are family holiday parks so please ensure your behaviour is appropriate and not noisy, offensive or likely to cause any harm or upset to other guests, staff or property at the holiday park. If we feel your behaviour is illegal, offensive, disruptive or inappropriate or is disturbing other guests we will ask you to leave the holiday park and no refund will be given.
29. Filming and photography. We sometimes have TV and other companies filming or taking photographs on park. We will do all we can to ensure you are not disturbed by this. We can’t accept any responsibility or offer any financial award if you do appear in films or photographs. No photography is allowed in swimming pool areas.
30. If you have a problem. We do all we can to make sure you enjoy your holiday but sometimes things may go wrong. If this happens please tell the Park reception straight away and we will try and put things right. If we can’t, then you can leave on the first day of your holiday and receive a full refund. If you decide to stay or don’t give us the chance to put things right first you’ll not be entitled to a refund. If anything is not sorted out during your stay please contact our Customer Relations team by email email@example.com or write to the team (our address is at the bottom of the page) no later than 14 days after the end of your holiday.
31. Cancellation by us. Very occasionally, in exceptional circumstances, we may have to cancel your booking. If we do so we will tell you as soon as possible and you can choose either to have a full refund, or accept any alternative arrangements offered to you, or book another holiday with us at the current price. If we have to cancel because of circumstances beyond our control (e.g. fire, theft or flood) we will pay a full refund. If we cancel we will have no further liability to you for this.
32. Brochure accuracy. We have taken all care to make sure our brochure and website are correct at time of going to print. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or the results of these. Photographs of accommodation are examples only and furnishings, layout and decoration may vary. We are not responsible to you for unforeseen events or matters over which we have no control.
33. Our liability to you. We are responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of our negligence or wilful default, but otherwise are not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer. Our liability to you is limited to the cost of your holiday less any insurance premium, except in the case of death or personal injury. We don’t operate the local attractions which are not on the park or act as an agent for these, and o we are not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer when buying tickets or visiting the attraction. Your statutory rights are not affected by anything in these terms and conditions.
34. Keeping safe the information you have given us. The information you give us in connection with your booking is held by Parkdean in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Parkdean Resorts is notified as a data controller under that Act. We use this information to help us to provide and improve our service to you and to provide you with information about our holidays and holiday homes. We may disclose this information to companies in the Parkdean Resorts group and to our agents, contractors, insurers and insurance brokers and our and their advisers, and to others if we are legally required to do so, or where we believe it is necessary to protect our or another person’s rights, property or safety. If you do not want us to send marketing information about our holidays and holiday homes please call, email or write to us. We use CCTV cameras at some locations at our holiday parks for crime prevention and safety reasons and telephone calls may be recorded for training and monitoring purposes. You should ensure other members in your party know about the information you provide and how we use it and agree to it.
35. Isle of Wight ferry. Please check online or call us on 0344 335 3618 for important information and conditions about this.
How to contact us. If you need to contact us please call our team on 0330 123 4988 or email them customerservice@parkdean-resorts .com or write to us at Parkdean Resorts, One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 8ET.
Parkdean Resorts UK Limited registered in England and Wales registered number 5729719, VAT number 727677786. Registered Office: 2nd Floor, One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE12 8ET.
Parkdean Holiday Parks Limited is an appointed representative of Parkdean Holidays Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under Firm Reference Number 311827 as a general insurance intermediary.
For more detailed terms and conditions relating to the below, please follow the links: