Terms & Conditions
Important information and our booking terms and conditions
1. Who your agreement is with. When you book your holiday your agreement will be with Parkdean Resorts UK Limited (Parkdean Resorts). See the bottom of this page for further details.
2. The agreement. There will be a contract between you and Parkdean Resorts, when we accept your first payment (if you are booking by phone), or when the agent confirms your booking or, when your booking is confirmed (if you book online). These terms are part of your contract with us. The person making the booking accepts the contract on behalf of all members of your party and is responsible for making sure they accept the contract. We can’t accept bookings from anyone under the age of 18.
3. Alterations to your booking. Once there is a contract you can’t transfer or change your booking without our agreement. If you want to make small changes (e.g. type of accommodation or party members) we will try to help. There will be an administration cost of £40. We are sorry that we can’t accept any major changes to your booking (e.g. change of dates or location).
4. Cancelling your booking. If you cancel your holiday you will have to pay the full cost of your holiday. If you have bought holiday cancellation cover you will be covered for some of the cost depending on when you cancel and the reasons for cancelling. Insurance premiums and administration fees are non-refundable in any event. Full details of our holiday cancellation cover are on our website or you can call us on 0333 207 9211. If you need to cancel your holiday please call us or email us at email@example.com. The date of your call or the date we receive your email is the date of the cancellation.
5. Paying for your holiday. When you book your holiday you will need to pay a deposit. Any top up deposit must be paid on the date stated at the time of booking. The balance of your payment must be paid 10 weeks before the start of your holiday. Details of any top up deposit and the balance payable will be in the booking confirmation. If you book your holiday less than 10 weeks before the start date you must pay the full amount of the holiday at the time of booking.
6. Special offers. To claim any special offers, discounts, promotional codes etc. please tell us when you book. If you don’t, we’re sorry we can’t honour these. All discounts, special offers etc. are subject to availability.
7. Vouchers. We are happy to accept Leisure Vouchers. For details and conditions please see online or call us before you book.
8. Prices. All prices are current at time of print and are subject to change so could increase or decrease. The price confirmed when you book is the final price and will not change unless you alter your booking. All prices include VAT and insurance premium tax (where applicable) at the current rate. If the rates increase, prices may change to reflect the increase.
9. Who’s in your party. When you book you need to give the names and ages of everyone in your party. Only those people on your booking can occupy your holiday home or pitch and anyone not named on your booking will be asked to leave the park. In these circumstances no refund or compensation will be given. You must bring ID with you as you may be asked for this on arrival or during your stay.
10. VISOR. We do not accept bookings from or allow anyone to stay on a holiday park who is listed on the Violent and Sex Offenders Register (or any register which supersedes this). By making a booking, you are confirming that no one in your party is on this Register.
11. Numbers in your party. The total number in your party (including children and babies) must not exceed the maximum capacity of the holiday home or pitch advertised in this brochure or online. We may refuse holiday bookings for single occupancy.
12. Single sex parties. If you wish to book a single sex party you must tell us of this. There may be restrictions on bookings from all male or all female parties of over 4 people and restrictions on the number of people who can occupy the holiday home or pitch. Please check when you book.
13. Groups. Family and friends who live at the same address or know each other or who travel together will be considered as making a group booking even if they have made separate bookings. Because of the family nature of our holiday parks there are additional restrictions on group bookings at certain times including over the festive period and peak season so please call our sales centre to ask about these. Because of the popularity of the festive period we may restrict bookings to past customers. Group bookings (whether made by 1 person or a number of people) of 5 or more holiday homes or pitches or where there are 20 or more people in the party must be made through our sales centre by calling them on 0330 1234 986. If this is not done we will cancel any bookings which are part of a group booking. If you want to make a group booking of 19 or more holiday homes or touring and camping pitches please call our groups team on 0330 1234 987. We’ll only accept group bookings if you tell us about them and give us the names and addresses of everyone in your group before you book. The lead booker for a group is responsible for the conduct of the other members of the group and for ensuring they comply with these terms and conditions. We may require the lead booker to provide a deposit as security in the event of any damage by any member of the group.
14. Holiday Use As our parks are holiday parks we don’t accept bookings if you want to stay for work or use the park as a base to travel to work or for residential use. All adults booked must appear on the electoral roll at the address given when booking or provide other evidence of their permanent address such as a utility bill if requested.
15. Arrival and departure times. If you have paid a priority arrival charge please check your booking confirmation for the time your holiday home or pitch will be available. In all other cases your accommodation will be available from 4pm (2pm if a touring pitch, 2:30pm if a hotel room) on your arrival day. If you think you may arrive after 11pm (8pm if a touring pitch, midnight if a hotel room) please let us know. If your accommodation is not occupied by 10am on the day after your arrival day and you haven’t told us you will be arriving late, we will treat your booking as cancelled and re-let the accommodation. You should leave your accommodation or pitch by 10am on your departure date.
16. Children. All children must be supervised by parents or guardians throughout the holiday. Where we have children’s clubs, special programmes of events and other facilities for children these are not childcare facilities and children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Please make sure you always know where your children are.
17. Guests with additional needs and requirements. Guests with additional needs and requirements are welcome at all our parks. Many of our parks offer specific accommodation suitable for holidaymakers with wheelchairs or mobility difficulties. Some accommodation and locations may not be suitable. Not all our accessible holiday homes have a wet room so please check before you book. If you or one of your party has any additional needs or requirements please tell us about this before you book so we can try to ensure the accommodation and park are suitable for you. If you don’t tell us we can’t be held responsible. We will try to accommodate any special requirements but can’t guarantee this.
18. No smoking. All our accommodation is non-smoking and smoking and use of E-cigarettes are not permitted in any accommodation. If you do smoke in your accommodation you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80 for deep cleaning.
19. Your accommodation. If you want to make sure that the accommodation you stay in has always been non-smoking and/or has had no pets please tell us at the time of booking. There will be a charge for this on some promotional bookings.
20. Pets. Most dogs are welcome at our parks (except at Ruda and Vauxhall) but only in pet friendly accommodation. A maximum of two dogs per booking. Some breeds of dog, including those listed in the Dangerous Dog Act are not allowed so check with us when you book. Please enquire before you book whether other pets are allowed. Except for assistance dogs there is a charge of £40 per week or part of a week per pet. Dogs must be kept on a lead under the control of a responsible adult at all times and wear a collar with identity tag. You must clean up after your pet. Pets (other than assistance dogs) are not allowed in any facilities or play areas. Pets should not be left unattended in holiday homes and must not be allowed on bedding or seating. If we think your pet is causing a nuisance or damage you will be required to remove it from the park. If you take a pet into a holiday home which is not booked as pet friendly you will be required to pay an additional fee of £80 for the deep cleaning of the accommodation.
21. Use of your holiday home. At the end of your holiday please leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. You may be required to pay for any damage you cause to your holiday home during your stay. We have the right to enter your accommodation for maintenance purposes or in special circumstances and in emergencies.
22. Your personal possessions. You are responsible for your personal possessions on park or in your holiday home and we aren’t responsible for any loss or damage to these. If you leave personal possessions behind at the end of your holiday we’ll try to return them but are not responsible for them.
23. Cots and highchairs. Travel cots and highchairs may be hired at an additional charge, subject to availability. You need to request these when you book. A deposit may be required on arrival. Cots can normally only be accommodated in the living area of holiday homes. You will need to bring your own cot linen.
24. Bed linen. We provide all bed linen other than cot linen for most bookings. We do not normally provide towels, tea towels or other bathroom and kitchen requisites unless specified. There will be additional charges for bed linen for some promotional bookings.
25. Park facilities. For health and safety reasons some of our facilities have age and/or height restrictions. Children under the age of 8 must be supervised by an adult in the swimming pool and one adult may not supervise more than two children under 8. At Ruda, Trecco Bay and Warmwell Holiday Parks all children under 4 must be supervised by an adult on a one-to-one basis. At busy times access to facilities may be restricted and a booking system may operate. We may have to close facilities (e.g. for health and safety reasons, maintenance or reasons beyond our control) and we are not liable to compensate you if we do so.
26. Entertainment. When you give your party’s details at the time of booking you apply for membership of the Parkdean Resorts Social and Bingo Club (where provided). You will be given entertainment passes which you will need to show to access facilities and entertainment. Any day visitors you have will need to buy day entertainment passes to access facilities and entertainment. Bookings made through some promotions do not include entertainment. We may have to withdraw or change entertainment or close facilities and we are not liable to you if we have to do so. It is against the law to smoke in buildings open to the public and we provide outdoor smoking areas. E-cigarettes are not permitted in our facilities. You are not permitted to bring your own alcohol or other drinks into the entertainment complex, bar or restaurants. Lighting and flash photography may be used during some of our entertainment.
27. Gambling restrictions. If any member of the booking has self-excluded themselves from any other gambling premises, they must highlight this to the Park Management on arrival. We cannot accept any liability for any losses incurred where a guest has self-excluded themselves from another gambling establishment and gambled on the park.
28. The holiday park. Most of our parks are in rural locations so there may be areas of uneven ground, unmade paths and limited lighting. Please take special care to avoid accidents. Some parks may also have lakes, ponds, and rivers so please make sure you know about these features and supervise children appropriately.
29. Your car and other vehicles. You should comply with speed limits, parking and traffic regulations on park. We try to provide parking next to or near your holiday home or pitch but we can’t guarantee this, please ask at time of booking. Vehicles are brought into the holiday park at your risk and we are not responsible for loss or damage to these except where it is caused by our negligence or fault. Quad bikes, segways, hover boards and similar, pickup and any commercial or working vehicles including large vans aren’t allowed on park. Please note we do not currently have a facility to charge hybrid cars. You are not permitted to charge your car using the holiday home electricity.
30. Behaviour on park. Our parks are family holiday parks so please ensure your behaviour is appropriate and not noisy, offensive or likely to cause any harm or upset to other guests, staff or property at the holiday park. If we feel your behaviour is illegal, offensive, disruptive or inappropriate or is disturbing other guests we will ask you to leave the holiday park and no refund will be given.
31. Filming and photography. We sometimes have TV and other companies filming or taking photographs on park. We will do all we can to ensure you are not disturbed by this. We can’t accept any responsibility or offer any financial award if you do appear in films or photographs. No photography is allowed in swimming pool areas. The use of drones is not permitted at any holiday park.
32. If you have a problem. We do all we can to make sure you enjoy your holiday but sometimes things may go wrong. If this happens please tell the Park reception straight away and we will try and put things right. If we can’t, then you can leave on the first day of your holiday and receive a full refund. If you decide to stay or don’t give us the chance to put things right first you’ll not be entitled to a refund. If anything is not sorted out during your stay please contact our Customer Relations team by email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the team (our address is at the bottom of the page) no later than 14 days after the end of your holiday.
33. Cancellation by us. Very occasionally, we may have to cancel your booking. If we have to do so we will tell you as soon as possible and you can choose either to have a full refund, or accept any alternative arrangements offered to you, or book another holiday with us at the current price. We will have no further liability to you for this.
34. Brochure accuracy. We have taken all care to make sure our brochure and website are correct at time of going to print / being published. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or the results of these. Photographs of accommodation are examples only and furnishings, layout and decoration may vary. We are not responsible to you for unforeseen events or matters over which we have no control.
35. Our liability to you. We are responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer as a result of our negligence or wilful default, but otherwise are not liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer. Our liability to you is limited to the cost of your holiday less any insurance premium, except in the case of death or personal injury. We don’t operate the local attractions which are not on the park or act as an agent for these, and so we are not liable for any damage or loss you may suffer when buying tickets or visiting the attraction. Your statutory rights are not affected by anything in these terms and conditions.
37. Isle of Wight ferry. All ferry travel booked through us will use Wightlink as the operator. We will try and accommodate your preferred crossing time. However during busy periods this may not be possible. Any amendments which you make, such as a change of car registration, will be subject to a £20 administration fee and should be paid to Parkdean Resorts. Any requests can be sent to email@example.com. For live crossing updates, including delays, we advise you to check directly with Wightlink.
38. Changes to terms. Parkdean Resorts may change these terms from time to time. If we do so then we will notify you by email and posting the new terms on our website.
How to contact us. If you need to contact us please call our team on 0330 207 9225 or email them firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Parkdean Resorts, 2nd Floor, One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET.
Parkdean Resorts UK Limited registered in England and Wales registered number 5729719, VAT number 741848416. Registered Office: 2nd Floor, One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8ET
For more detailed terms and conditions relating to the below, please follow the links: