Easter breaks 2024
Looking to get Holiday Happy during Easter 2024? Why not book a Parkdean Resorts Holiday for the whole family? Our caravan holidays are perfect for UK getaways. With 66 amazing parks across the country, and loads of Easter-themed activities, there's heaps of fun to be had during the Easter break 2024.
Plus, for added flexibility, we're offering last minute and 2, 3, 4, and 7 night breaks across the Easter bank holiday! Book now between 22nd March to 12th April 2024.
Our top park for a Easter break. Trecco Bay, Wales
Top 3 night Easter breaks 2024
2024 Easter activities across our parks
Easter Milkshake! Morning
The bonnet parade
Easter-tastic selfie station
The Big Easter Party
Eggcellent pool party
Easter egg hunt
Easter pottery painting
Pipsqueak's Mouse House
Easter sand art
Other activities across our parks
Indoor swimming pool
Arts & crafts
Last minute and cheap Easter breaks
When is Easter 2024?
Easter's bank holidays are earlier in 2024, so you don't have as long to wait to take your next UK break! Add these key bank holiday dates to your diary so you don't miss out.
- Good Friday 29th March 2024
- Easter Monday 1st April 2024
When are the Easter half term holidays in 2024?
If you're planning a longer break over Easter's half term, we've got you covered, with 3, 4, 7 night and longer breaks available across our UK holiday parks. We recommend checking out your local council's website for school half term dates in your area, however, we've pulled together some of the key dates below as a guide.
England Easter half term dates
- The majority of schools in England break up on Thursday 28th March - and go back 2 weeks later on Monday 15th April. For these schools, the bank holiday weekend will be at the start of the 2 week break. Some schools, however, will break up a week earlier, on Friday 22nd March - and go back 2 weeks later on Monday 8th April.
Scotland Easter half term dates
- Schools in Scotland break up on Thursday 28th March - and go back 2 weeks later on Monday 15th April. This means the bank holiday weekend is at the start of the 2 week break.
Wales Easter half term dates
- Schools in Wales break up on Friday 22nd March - and go back 2 weeks later on Monday 8th April. This means the bank holiday weekend is in the middle of the 2 week break.