Set right on the coast, a few miles from Bridgend, Trecco Bay Holiday Park is the place to be if you're looking for an action-packed holiday. We want to make your journey to the park as pleasant as possible, so we've put together a handy list of local travel information for you.
1. If travelling westbound on the M4, at junction 37 take the exit for Porthcawl/Pyle (A4229). Then, at the roundabout take the first exit for Porthcawl (A4229)
2. Continue following signs for Porthcawl and with ESSO petrol station in front, take the 3rd exit at the roundabout onto Pyle Road
3. At the next roundabout, take the first exit for Trecco Bay (A4106) and follow this road before turning right onto Newton Nottage Road. Then, at the T junction, turn left.
4. Follow this road until you get to the junction with the Globe Inn pub to your left. Turn right here and at the following roundabout take the first exit onto New Road
5. Take the next right turn onto St John's Drive and Trecco Bay Holiday Park is just ahead.
Other Transport Options
There is a bus stop just outside of the park entrance with service number 803 by Easyway offering return journeys to Wigfatch and Porthcawl.
Pyle train station is the closest to Trecco Bay (4.7 miles away). This will take around 10 minutes by car and you can travel to a number of locations including Llanelli, Cardiff Central, Swansea, Chester, Fishguard Harbour, Tenby and Carmarthen.
Cardiff Airport is 85 miles away from park, or an hour and 30 minutes drive time. You can fly into Cardiff from Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Aberdeen and Belfast.