Ownership Offers - Terms & Conditions
1. As the registered owner(s) of a holiday home on one of our parks, you will be entitled to receive up to ten (10) membership cards (each a Membership Card) subject to these terms and conditions (referred to as the Terms).
2. The Membership Card will give you free access to the facilities on park and entitles you to discounts on food, drink and selected paid activities on park. The discount is currently 20% although we may change this by giving you notice from time to time.
3.The Membership Card also entitles you to discounts on holiday bookings on our parks for you and your friends and family. The discounts are currently 15% for holiday bookings on your park and 25% for holiday bookings on our other parks, although we may change this by giving you notice from time to time.
4. A Membership Card must be allocated to a named individual and their picture must be shown on the front of the Membership Card. There is a maximum of ten (10) Membership Cards per account, even if there are multiple registered owners on such account.
5. If you want a child to benefit from a Membership Card, then one of your ten (10) Membership Cards must be allocated to them. Children aged between 2 and 17 years will be issued with a Membership Card that’s specifically for children and these will not require a photograph. Children under the age of 2 do not require a Membership Card.
6. In order to start using a Membership Card, it must first be registered. You can do this by visiting www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk or by calling into the Holiday Home Sales Enquiry Centre.
7. Any individual requiring access to the facilities on park who have not been allocated one of your ten (10) Membership Cards will be required to purchase a Park Entertainment Pass from the park reception.
8. The Membership Card is exclusively available for our registered owner(s) and their friends and family.
9. You are responsible for keeping the Membership Cards safe. If a Membership Card is lost or stolen, you will be charged for a replacement card. You can request a new Membership Card by contacting the team on park or by calling the Owner Support Team. You will be issued with a temporary Membership Card until you receive your new card.
10. If you need to change a Membership Card, including who it has been allocated to, you will be charged. We may place restrictions or limitations on the number of changes that can be made to Membership Cards from time to time.
11. The Membership Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
12. The usual rules and policies relating to the park, including in relation to the facilities and paid activities, still apply at all times.
13. You must not allow anyone else to use your Membership Card and you must make sure that, where you have allocated Membership Cards to other people, only the person named on the Membership Card uses the Membership Card.
14. The individual using the Membership Card must match the name and photo on the Membership Card. The individual using the Membership Card may be required to provide proof of their identity.
15. All Membership Cards remain our property and must be returned to us (or destroyed) upon request.
16. Any breach of these Terms may result in the immediate suspension or withdrawal of your Membership Card(s) and associated benefits. Any fraudulent or criminal activity will be reported to the police.
17. We may change these Terms, or withdrawn some or all of the benefits of the Membership Cards, at any time. Where we do so, we will give you at least 30 days’ notice of such changes or withdrawal.
18. The entitlement to the Membership Cards is personal to you as the registered owner(s) of the holiday home, as detailed on our systems, and cannot be transferred to any other person.
19. There is no cash alternative to the benefits made available by the Membership Cards.
20. If your pitch licence agreement is terminated for any reason, you will lose the benefits of the Membership Card.
22. These Terms are governed by English law and both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. A reference to ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to the Parkdean Resorts UK Limited (CRN: 05729719) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 8ET.