Pet Friendly Accommodation
No holiday feels complete without your four-legged friend, that's why at Parkdean Resorts, we offer pet friendly accommodation at 65 of our holiday parks. With fantastic coastal, countryside and lakeside locations across the UK, you and your pooch will be spoiled for choice when it comes to choosing your next break.
Bringing Your Pet on Holiday
Booking a holiday with your dog couldn't be easier, use the search bar above to find your perfect package. If you're browsing our accommodation options, keep your eye out for the paw symbol - indicating pet friendly caravans, lodges and pitches.
Before booking, there are a few things to be aware of
- All pets must be included in the booking
- For caravan, lodge or other accommodation bookings, a supplement of £40 per pet week or part week applies
- For touring and camping bookings, a supplement of up to £4 per pet per night applies
- A maximum of two dogs are allowed per booking
- With the exception of Ruda and Vauxhall Holiday Parks, all of our parks offer pet friendly accommodation
Assistance dogs are exempt from additional charges and are welcome in all of our holiday parks and accommodation.
Pet Owner Reviews
What our guests say...
Sarah, Limefitt Holiday Park
Rosemary, Camber Sands Holiday Park
Kevin, Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park
Josette, Valley Farm Holiday Park
Dos and Don'ts
We want you to have fun creating amazing memories with your family and friends, including those with four legs! And while we're certainly not going to spoil the fun, for the safety and enjoyment of other guests on park, there are a few rules which must be adhered to when holidaying with your pet.
- With the exception of designated dog walking areas, all dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and under the control of a responsible adult
- Dogs must wear a collar and ID tag at all times
- Please make sure you clean up after your dog - both on park and out-and-about
- With the exception of assistance dogs, dogs must not enter any of the park's facilities or children's play areas
- Your dog must not be left unattended in your holiday home
- With the exception of assistance dogs, your dog should not enter other holiday homes not designated as pet friendly - or an additional cleaning charge may be applied
- Please note, some breeds of dog, including those listed on the Dangerous Dogs Act are not allowed on park
Choose Your Paw-fect Park
Whether your dog's dreaming of sunny days spent playing fetch on the sand, exploring woodland trails or cooling off with a refreshing dip in the lake, our wide range of destinations means you're guaranteed to find your perfect fit. Many of our parks also feature nature trails and dog walking areas, making the morning walk a breeze. Discover all of the regions where we offer dog friendly holidays below and find some destination inspiration for you and your pooch. If you’re ready to find your perfect park, switch over to map view.
What about other Pets?
Pets other than dogs may also be allowed on park, however, this is at the discretion of the management. If you have a query regarding your pet, don't hesitate to give us a call on 0330 123 4850 prior to booking and our friendly team will be happy to help.
Creating Amazing Memories
You’ll find plenty to see and do near our parks too, with 67 fantastic locations to choose from. Explore our amazing memories blogs below to find some destination inspiration for your next break.
TripAdvisor's Best Beaches: 2019
Did Your Favourite Beach Make This Year's Travellers' Choice Awards?
A great experience and service is always guaranteed. 88% of customers would recommend Parkdean Resorts.
Your safety is very important to us which is why we use trusted payment services when you book with us.
Our holiday parks were awarded gold and silver across two categories at the 2018 British Travel Awards.