Located on a hillside just 6 miles away from the coastal town of Paignton in south Devon, Torquay Holiday Park offers the perfect base to enjoy family holidays by the seaside. We've made it easier for you to visit us, with handy travel information below!
1. Follow the M5 to Exeter, and keep right for Torquay (A380) merging onto the A38 Devon Expressway
2. Keep left on the A380 Torquay continuing on Besigheim Way, keep right to continue on South Devon Highway (A380). Towards the end of the road keep left and turn left onto Hamelin Way
3. At Riviera Way, turn right onto the A3022 and head towards the bottom of the road
4. At Currys PC World, turn left at the traffic lights into Hele Road
5. At the next roundabout by the petrol station turn left into Barton Hill Road. Continue up the hill past Tesco, at the top turn left into Kingskerswell Road, Torquay Holiday Park is on the left hand side.
Other Transport Options
There is a bus stop 15 minutes away via foot, where the regular 65 service runs to and from Torquay and to the harbour 3 miles away.
Torre station is 3 miles from the park - reachable in 7 minutes by car - serving destinations such as Exmouth, Paignton and Exeter.
Exeter Airport is 26 miles or a 40 minutes drive away from the park if travelling by car. Exeter Airport is serviced by a number of carriers including: Flybe, Skybus, Air France and Aer Lingus to name a few