A holiday park set in glorious countryside, just miles from the popular resorts of Poole, Swanage and Bournemouth - sounds like the perfect destination, right? Luckily, Sandford Holiday Park is within easy reach of a number of transport links, so you can discover all of these fantastic locations and more!
1. Follow the M27 southbound from Southampton onto the A31 and continue straight onto the A348 Ringwood Road for Bournemouth
2. At Poole lane roundabout continue onto Poole A348 merging to A349
3. At Alderney roundabout take the second exit and continue for signs to Poole A3049 before joining the A350/A35
4. At the Bakers Arms roundabout take the first exit and continue following signs for Sandford along Wareham Road
5. Take a right at the traffic lights onto Organford Road and Sandford Holiday Park is on your left.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is just outside the entrance to the park with the Breezer 40/29 service running to and from Poole centre.
The nearest train station is Holton Heath station servicing the South Western Railway, which is a short 0.5 miles from park or a 2 minute drive. Main lines from this station include London to Weymouth and Brockenhurst to Wareham.
The nearest airport to park is Bournemouth Airport, roughly 15 miles (30 minutes by car) away. Bournemouth Airport is mainly serviced by two main airlines, Tui and Ryanair and you can fly to Bournemouth from Alderney, Ayr, Dumfries, Glasgow, Guernsey, Jersey and more.