Southview Holiday Park is just a 5 minute drive away from Skegness train station - ideal if you're travelling via railway. Once you're here, be sure to check out Skegness itself - it's sure to bring back nostalgic memories of holidays by the sea. For a full list of travel options, please see below.
1. If travelling southbound on the M1, take junction exit 31 for A57 Worksop and follow the A57 all the way through Worksop. At Apleyhead roundabout take second exit for The South A1
2. Take the exit off the A1 signposted Coddington, at the T junction turn left for Coddington and conitinue onto the A17 Sleaford
3. At Bone Mill Junction take exit for Sleaford and Horncastle A153 and at approaching T junction turn left for Horncastle and Skegness (A153), and at the approaching roundabout take the second exit for Skegness A153 (A155)
4. Following the A155 take the left turn at the T junction for Grimsby A16 and at the upcoming roundabout take the third exit for A158
5. Follow the A158 for 9 miles and Southview Holiday Park will be on your left.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on the A158 with the interconnect service numbers 7, 96, 83 and E86S returning to and from locations such as Lincoln, Alford and Spilsby.
You're a short 5 minute drive (1.8 miles) from Skegness train station, servicing East Midlands Trains. The main line from this station heads to Nottingham and runs every hour.
The nearest airport is Humberside Airport. This is approximately 48 miles from park or an hour and 10 minutes' drive time if travelling by car. You can fly to Humberside Airport from Aberdeen and Jersey with Eastern Airways.