Camber Sands Holiday Park - with its four indoor swimming pools - is located on the east coast of Sussex. You can reach the park via the A259, and Rye train station is just 15 minutes away. See below for more travel information and directions.
1. If travelling southbound on the M20 take the exit at junction 10 for Ashford A292 Brenzett A2070 and at the roundabout take the third exit onto A2070 for Hastings
2. Stay in the left lane for Hamstreet continuing to follow Hastings A2070
3. At the Brenzett roundabout take the second exit for Hastings/Rye A259 and continue along this road through Guldeford Lane
4. Take the upcoming left turn for Camber and Lydd Airport onto Camber Road and continue straight passing the Oasis Beach Shop and Fish & Chips on your right, leading onto Lydd Road
5. Driving on Lydd Road, Camber Sands Holiday Park will be on your left hand side.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on Lydd Road, with the Stagecoach service numbers 70, 292, 553 and the Wave 102 running to and from Lydd and Rye.
Rye train station is closest to Camber Sands, with the Southern trainline offering journeys to Eastbourne, Ashford International and Hastings to name a few. This station is located 5.3 miles from park or a 15 minutes drive away.
Camber Sands' nearest airport is London Gatwick - 54 miles from park or 1 hour 45 minutes drive time. You can fly into London Gatwick from Edinburgh, Guernsey, Dublin, Belfast and Glasgow