Located just over 3 miles from Dornoch, you will find Grannie's Heilan' Hame with the gorgeous Embo beach on its doorstep. We want to make travelling to our park easier, so we've put together some handy directions to the park.
1. If travelling northbound on the M90 take the second exit at the roundabout for Inverness northbound (A9(N)
2. Continue to follow the A9 for 153 miles, passing through towns Pitlochry, Inverness and Tain
3. When approaching the Trentham Hotel on your left, take the right turn onto the single track road passing Trentham Farm on your left
4. With Skelbo Forrest Walk to your left, turn right at the crossroads and follow the single track road, before turning right at the T junction
5. Continue along this road before turning left at signposted Embo Follow the road round to the right and head towards the sea front with Grannie's Heilan' Hame Holiday Park on your right.
Other Transport Options
Golspie railway station is an 18 minute drive away from park (9.4 miles), with main lines to Inverness and Wick.
The nearest Airport to park is Inverness Airport is roughly an hour and 10 minutes drive time (52 miles). You can fly into Inverness from Manchester, London Gatwick, Luton, Belfast, Birmingham, Dublin and Bristol.