You will find Skipsea Sands Holiday Park 6 miles north of Hornsea on the east coast of Yorkshire, with famous Flamborough Head just 16 miles from park. If travelling by car, follow the A165 and turn off for Skipsea. If travelling by train or plane, see more local travel information below.
1. If travelling eastbound on the M62, stay on the road as it merges into the A63, before taking exit signposted Beverley (A164) and Humber Bridge. At the roundabout pass the recycling plant on your left, take the second exit for Humber Bridge and Beverley (A164) and at the following roundabout take the first exit continuing for signposted Beverley (A164)
3. Follow the A164 before taking the third exit at the roundabout signposted for Bridlington/Driffield (A164/A1174)
4. Continuing to follow signs for A1174, pass East Riding Community Hospital on your right, and at the following roundabout take the third exit for Bridlington/Hornsea (A1035)
5. Follow this road, and at Leven roundabout take the second exit for Bridlington (A165). Then, at Brandesburton roundabout, take the third exit for A165 Brandlington/Beeford
6. Follow the A165 before turning right signposted Skipsea (B1249) onto Beeford Road and turn left as you pass the Board Inn. Skipsea Sands will be on your left.
Other Transport Options
There is a bus stop on Mill Lane just outside of the park. Here, you'll find service numbers 130 and 136 by East Yorkshire Motor Services offering return journeys to Driffield, Bridlington, Hornsea and North Frodingham.
The closest train station to Skipsea Sands is Bridlington (10 miles away). You can reach this station in 25 minutes if travelling by car. The main lines go to Sheffield, Hull and Scarborough.
Humberside Airport is 43 miles or an hour 10 minutes drive time from park. Check the airport website to find a list of arrival and departures.