Your holiday home is the perfect base to explore from, and retreat to, whether it’s just the two of you or you have friends and family staying. It also comes with some incredible exclusive benefits. Make sure every visit to your very own holiday home is as amazing as the last by signing up to your owner exclusive, membership card today.
Get ready to enjoy fantastic benefits…
- 30% discount on food, drinks and takeaways until the end of the 2021 season
- 30% discount on paid leisure activities until the end of the 2021 season
- 15% discount on holiday bookings at your park for your friends and family
- 25% discount on holiday bookings at our other parks
In addition to your own park, the new card gives you access to these discounts across all Parkdean Resorts parks too*.
Your card is unique to you (and your chosen friends and family), it’s really important you carry it with you at all times on park. You’ll need it to access the park facilities and sometimes we may ask for ID for security purposes.
Sign up today and make your next visit to your park even more memorable!
*See below for full Terms & Conditions.
Membership Card FAQs
We’ve created a membership card exclusively available for owners and their friends and family. By owning a card, you’ll unlock lots of fantastic benefits plus, you’ll need the card to gain access to the park facilities/complex.
We know you’ll be eager to access your benefits right away so the team on park will issue you with a temporary card. They’ll also give you a unique activation code so you can order your permanent cards online.
No, the membership cards are allocated to the main account holder, which means you are entitled to 10 cards in total, regardless of the number of owners.
As a current owner you can continue to use your temporary card or an old card if you have one until your new permanent card arrives. You’ll still receive all of the same benefits and they’ll be applied as they were previously.
No, you are unable to purchase additional membership cards above the 10 card limit. However, if you have more guests visiting who require access to the facilities, don’t worry they can still join you by purchasing entertainment passes on park.
If I don't allocate all 10 cards now, can I revisit the registration form at a later date to claim my remaining allocation? Is there a charge to do this?
We understand that you may not know your full allocation at the time of signing up for your cards, after all it’s an important decision!
Once you’re ready to claim your remaining allocation, simply contact the Owner Support Team by email [email protected] or call 0344 335 3523. There will be no charge to issue the remaining membership cards from your 10 card allocation.
There will be an admin fee of £10 applied to your owner account.
To change an under 18 card to an adult card simply contact the Owner Support Team by email [email protected] or call 0344 3353 523.
The Owner Support Team can arrange a replacement card, simply email [email protected] or call 0344 3353 523. A replacement card will be charged at £10, which will be applied to your owner account.
Your membership cards will be delivered within 4-6 weeks. We know you’ll be keen to start enjoying your benefits, so in the meantime, you can continue to use your previous card or ask the park team for a temporary membership card.
Please contact the Owner Support Team on 0344 3353523.
If you have received fewer membership cards than you requested, this will be because we have been unable to print all of your membership cards as the images supplied weren’t suitable. This is usually due to one of the following reasons:
- The image supplied was low quality so illegible at the point it was printed or it was not a picture of a person
- The image contained additional people or children in the foreground/background
Please email a replacement image to [email protected], along with the full name and the account number used on your initial membership application and we’ll organise your missing cards for you.
Don’t worry, if your cards haven’t arrived you can still enjoy your owner benefits. You can continue to use your old card or ask the park team for a temporary membership card.
We can easily rectify this for you. Simply contact the Owner Support Team and they can amend your application. You can contact the team by email [email protected] or call 0344 3353523.
Terms and Conditions for Parkdean Resorts' Owner's Membership Card
- As the registered owner(s) of a holiday home on one of our parks, you will be entitled to receive up to ten (10) membership cards (each a Membership Card) subject to these terms and conditions (referred to as the Terms).
- The Membership Card will give you free access to the facilities on park and entitles you to discounts on food, drink and selected paid activities on park. The discount is currently 20% although we may change this by giving you notice from time to time. If you were a registered owner on 1 June 2020, the discount is increased by an additional 10% for the remainder of the 2020 season and the 2021 season, which means the total discount is 30%.
- The Membership Card also entitles you to discounts on holiday bookings on our parks for you and your friends and family. The discounts are currently 15% for holiday bookings on your park and 25% for holiday bookings on our other parks, although we may change this by giving you notice from time to time.
- A Membership Card must be allocated to a named individual and their picture must be shown on the front of the Membership Card. There is a maximum of ten (10) Membership Cards per account, even if there are multiple registered owners on such account.
- If you want a child to benefit from a Membership Card, then one of your ten (10) Membership Cards must be allocated to them. Children aged between 2 and 17 years will be issued with a Membership Card that’s specifically for children and these will not require a photograph. Children under the age of 2 do not require a Membership Card.
- In order to start using a Membership Card, it must first be registered. You can do this by visiting www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk or by calling into the Holiday Home Sales Enquiry Centre.
- Any individual requiring access to the facilities on park who have not been allocated one of your ten (10) Membership Cards will be required to purchase a Park Entertainment Pass from the park reception.
- The Membership Card is exclusively available for our registered owner(s) and their friends and family.
- You are responsible for keeping the Membership Cards safe. If a Membership Card is lost or stolen, you will be charged for a replacement card. You can request a new Membership Card by contacting the team on park or by calling the Owner Support Team. You will be issued with a temporary Membership Card until you receive your new card.
- If you need to change a Membership Card, including who it has been allocated to, you will be charged. We may place restrictions or limitations on the number of changes that can be made to Membership Cards from time to time.
- The Membership Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
- The usual rules and policies relating to the park, including in relation to the facilities and paid activities, still apply at all times.
- You must not allow anyone else to use your Membership Card and you must make sure that, where you have allocated Membership Cards to other people, only the person named on the Membership Card uses the Membership Card.
- The individual using the Membership Card must match the name and photo on the Membership Card. The individual using the Membership Card may be required to provide proof of their identity.
- All Membership Cards remain our property and must be returned to us (or destroyed) upon request.
- Any breach of these Terms may result in the immediate suspension or withdrawal of your Membership Card(s) and associated benefits. Any fraudulent or criminal activity will be reported to the police.
- We may change these Terms, or withdrawn some or all of the benefits of the Membership Cards, at any time. Where we do so, we will give you at least 30 days’ notice of such changes or withdrawal.
- The entitlement to the Membership Cards is personal to you as the registered owner(s) of the holiday home, as detailed on our systems, and cannot be transferred to any other person.
- There is no cash alternative to the benefits made available by the Membership Cards.
- If your pitch licence agreement is terminated for any reason, you will lose the benefits of the Membership Card.
- These Terms are governed by English law and both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- A reference to ‘we’ or ‘us’ is a reference to the Parkdean Resorts UK Limited (CRN: 05729719) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor One Gosforth Park Way, Gosforth Business Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE12 8ET.