I would like to:
Caravan Parks in Cornwall
If you’re looking for a tranquil location to escape from everyday life, Crantock Beach is the holiday park for you. Set a short stroll away from an amazing secluded beach, a visit here will leave you feeling relaxed and recharged.
Own a holiday home at Crantock Beach
- Peaceful caravan park overlooking the beach
- Close to picturesque Crantock village
- Just four miles from buzzing Newquay
It’s hard not to love Looe – with its pretty fishing villages, gorgeous beaches and scenic countryside. With your own static caravan here, you can explore all of these attractions to your hearts content.
Come back to Looe Bay again and again…
- Close to the picturesque fishing village of Looe
- Stunning sandy beaches nearby
- Lots of fun activities to enjoy on park
Located on the Lizard Peninsula, this pretty countryside caravan park provides a great base to explore the local area. Or, when you want to spend time on park, you’ll find fantastic facilities to keep all ages entertained!
Holiday home ownership at Mullion.
- Close to historic Helston
- Five miles from breathtaking Lizard Point
- A whole host of facilities on park
With 11 unbelievable beaches, it’s easy to see why Newquay is known as the UK’s surfing capital! Owning a static caravan or lodge here allows you to discover the area at your own pace, and our on-park facilities will keep the whole family entertained.
Ownership at Newquay
- Beautiful countryside views from park
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- Perfect base for exploring Newquay’s attractions
St Minver Holiday Park is set in the woodland grounds of an old manor house yet close to lovely beaches, providing the best of both worlds. Plus, the famous villages of Rock and Padstow are just a short drive away!
Life as an owner at St Minver…
- Caravans in a pretty woodland setting
- Close to fishing ports and beaches
- A short stroll to pretty St Minver village
Set in 184 acres of gorgeous countryside, with 13 tranquil lakes, it’s easy to fall in love with White Acres! Spend your days relaxing amongst the peaceful park setting or discover Newquay and nearby beaches.
Own your own at White Acres.
- Stunning lake views
- Set in rolling countryside with well-stocked fishing lakes
- Close to numerous beaches
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We give you 30 days to consider your purchase so you can make an informed choice without any added pressure
Ask about finance
We endeavour to make ownership as affordable as possible. Talk to our advisors about the right option for you
We have been Owners for 4 years and hope to continue for years to come. The staff and management are always polite and helpful. There is nothing they would not do to keep us owners happy.
Mrs J Owst
Brilliant place to stay & relax. Made fantastic friends and have great times, staff are always ready to help really feels like a home from home. I would give it 5-stars and the views speak for themselves.
Dorus & Eck Ferguson
We went into caravan ownership because we wanted an escape away from the hectic lifestyle our family leads. Purchasing a caravan is like buying a house, it’s a big decision with the help of the fantastic sale staff, they take time to understand your needs and budget, it becomes more a personal and hassle free service.
Ian & Claire Moss