Enquiries for Existing Holiday Bookings
Already booked a holiday with us, but need to speak to somebody? Whether you’re having trouble hunting down your booking confirmation or just have a question you want to ask before you head on holiday, we’re here to help.
Follow the links below to view your booking online, pay your holiday balance or book your ferry to the Isle of Wight – or if you need to get in touch, you’ll find our contact details further down the page.
Have a question? Try asking here first...
- A member of my party and/or I have tested positive (or showing symptoms) for Covid-19, what happens next?
- I have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, what happens next?
- Do I need to wear a mask while on park?
- Do I need to have a COVID vaccine to go on holiday?
- Do I need to take a COVID test and show a negative test result before I travel?
Pay via our automated payment line
|Tel:||0330 8089 734|
You will need your Parkdean booking reference, postcode and holiday departure date to make a payment.
Enquire about an existing booking
Prefer to call or email? Get in touch using the details below to pay your outstanding holiday balance.
Pay Your Balance
|Tel:||0344 335 3466|
|Opening hours:||Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm|
|Saturday 8am - 7pm|
|Sunday 9am - 9pm|