Around 7 miles south of Lowestoft is Kessingland Beach Holiday Park, offering a gorgeous beach and beautiful views on your doorstep. To make your journey to the park easier, we've outlined travel directions below…
1. If travelling southbound on the A1(M) keep left for A14 London, Huntington, Cambridge and Stansted and stay on the A14 for 48 miles
2. Take slip road exit for Bury St Edmunds Central (A134) and take first exit at the roundabout. Follow the A134 then at the roundabout take the second exit for Diss, Great Barton A143
3. At roundabout signposted Beccles/Lowestoft (A146) turn right, taking the second exit and follow the A146 to then take the B1127 exit for Wrentham
4. At the T junction turn left for A12 Lowerstoft, and at the roundabout take the second exit for Kessingland B1437. You will pass Africa Alive on your right as you continue to follow Church Road
5. Church Road merges into Beach Road and Kessingland Beach Holiday Hark is on your left.
Other Transport Options
As you turn right out of the park, you will find the nearest bus stop just a five minute walk away on Church Road. Here, you will find Sailors home bus stop with the First Group 99B service running through Lowestoft, Pakefield and Kessingland.
Oulton Broad South station is the closest train station to Kessingland Beach. This station is 5 miles away from the park or a 13 minute drive time. The main line from this station travels via Ipswitch, Lowestoft and Harwich International.
The nearest airport - Norwich Airport - is 57 miles (one hour) away. You can fly to Norwich from Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Exeter from airlines such as Flybe, Loganair, British Airways and Eastern Airways.