Parkdean Resorts UK Holiday Parks
British Travel Awards Winner 2020
Best UK Family Holiday CompanyBest UK Holiday Parks & Lodges Company

Do I need to pay council tax on a holiday home at a Parkdean Resorts park?


As our holiday homes are non-residential, you won't be liable to pay council tax on our parks. Council tax is only paid on your main residence, the property in which you live.

Our owners are required to provide a copy of their council tax bill for their main residence each year.