Park locator

Does my holiday home need to be insured?

You must take out adequate insurance to cover loss and damage and public liability insurance for at least £2 million and these insurance policies must be maintained for all the time you are participating in the Scheme. If at any time during the Letting Period your Holiday Home is not insured we would bring our agreement with you to an end immediately.