What's New for 2022
For 2022, we're investing even more across our holiday parks and we can't wait for you to see what's new!
Three of our parks - Newquay, Southview and Naze Marine - are receiving a whole host of exciting new activities and upgraded facilities, as well as upgraded and brand new accommodation options. We're also enhancing our offering of activities and facilities at Trecco Bay, making it even bigger and better than ever before!
What's New At Our Parks
As well as giving a number of our parks a huge makeover, we've invested in even more brand new accommodation for 2022. Adding over 850 new caravans and lodges, creating new developments at 16 of our parks and refreshing and upgrading hundreds of our chalets and lodges with a brand new look.
When you book a holiday in 2022, you can look forward to somewhere new and improved to stay at 59 of our parks! Don't forget, that's on top of our huge accommodation investments in 2021 and 2020, meaning there's never been more choice of new and stylish ways to stay with Parkdean Resorts.Explore New Accommodation
New Ownership Developments
We're excited to announce a number of new developments at our parks for 2022, creating exclusive new pitches and ownership opportunities.
13 of our parks are receiving new pitches and developments in 2022, offering a rare opportunity to become the proud holiday home owner in some of our parks' most exclusive settings. Find out more below and enquire online today to be first in line.
There's never been a better time to buy!Explore New Ownership Developments
Plus, Much, Much More!
- In 2021, we invested £70 million across our holiday parks!
- Cayton Bay, Sandford and Trecco Bay received the biggest investment, introducing brand new facilities, activities and accommodation
- We expanded on our existing investment at Lizard Point, Warmwell, Camber Sands and Ty Mawr holiday parks, making them even better!
- We invested over £22 million in new holiday accommodation options across a number of parks, with over 700 new caravans and lodges to choose from
- Camber Sands, Cayton Bay, Nodes Point and Sandy Bay received new luxury developments for prospective holiday home owners, as well as new pitches being added at a number of other parks, offering even more choice when buying a static caravan
Don't forget about our 6 other holiday parks which have recently undergone significant investment in 2020 and 2021. Sandford, Cayton Bay Warmwell, Camber Sands, Lizard Point and Ty Mawr have received a huge transformation too, including the addition of brilliant new facilities and activities, as well as new and upgraded accommodation at some parks.