Last updated: 17:00,
We’re now ready to welcome you back to all of our holiday parks which have reopened in England, Scotland and Wales.
Your safety, along with your smiles, mean the world to us. That’s why we’ve teamed up with the National Caravan Council and UK hospitality to set out new safety measures. Rest assured that if your holiday has been affected by our recent holiday park closures, we’ll be in touch soon.
Own a holiday home at one of our holiday parks? We’ll keep you updated by email and text, but you can also find out more at our Owners News page.
Our Holiday Parks Are Now Open
Check out our brand new videos that show you what to expect on our parks now that they have reopened. See which facilities and activities will be available during your stay.
To find out more about what to expect in our holiday parks, subject to government guidance, please click on the countries below:
Due a refund for a Parkdean Resorts holiday? Find out more
What should I do if my booking is affected?
If your booking is affected by our recent holiday park closures, you don't need to contact us. Regardless if you booked with us directly or via a third party operator, we'll send you an email about what to do next. We are working through contacting customers in priority order against booked arrival dates, offering at least one of the following options:
- 100% no-quibble refund if your park has to close when you're due to be on holiday with us.
- A voucher for a future holiday with up to 20% extra* on top of what you've paid towards your booking.
- Flexibility to move your booking free of charge. You'll only need to pay the difference if your new dates cost more.**
We've made the refund process super simple and stress-free. Once we've sent you an email, you should be able to log in to Manage My Booking to claim your refund or holiday voucher. You don't need to call us, so you won't have to wait on the line. There may be times when we need to discuss your options with you in more detail so don't worry if you can't select your option online, as one of our helpful advisors will be in touch as soon as they can. We’ll also keep you up to speed with any changes by email.
Booked your holiday with a third party? No problem. If you’ve paid anything directly to Parkdean Resorts as part of your holiday, you can rest assured we’ll aim to refund this money within 28 days of cancellation. You’ll need to speak to the third party directly about any payments you’ve made to them.
COVID Safety Policy
- Only travel to our holiday parks if you are fit and well and there are no government restrictions in place preventing you from travelling, and advise us if become unwell
- Please follow our revised check-in procedures
- When you are out and about on park please follow the latest government requirements on social distancing
- When arranging your booking, whilst you are in your accommodation (whether as a holidaymaker or an owner) and when out and about on park and in the local community, please comply with the current government requirements about the number of people and different households that you can mix with
- If the area where you reside is subject to local lockdown restrictions (for example, which prohibit local residents from leaving the area and others from entering) please comply with these and do not travel to one of our holiday parks if prohibited by local restrictions.
- Our social distancing, hygiene and other policies which we have implemented on park (such as following one way systems) are in place for your safety. Please comply with these and follow the instructions our team may give you
- Please respect our local communities and follow social distancing guidelines when you are visiting the area around the park
- If you or a member of your party feel unwell during your stay please tell us and return to your permanent home. (If you are using public transport please let us know)
- You are not permitted to self-isolate on park
- We have introduced an app for you to order food and drinks in our venues – please try to use this where possible to reduce contact with other people
- We encourage you to use contactless card payments rather than cash where possible
- All people entering our venues will be required to provide their details for NHS test and trace either by scanning the relevant QR code poster with their smartphone or by providing details to our team members where scanning the code is not possible
- Please supervise your children and ensure that they follow social distancing requirements
- Please wear face coverings in all indoor public areas (except when seated at a table to eat or drink). Please note that you may be asked to remove face coverings safely if asked to do so by police or by staff for identification purposes
- Failure to observe these requirements will result in refusal of service. Our guests should be aware that the police and local authorities have powers to enforce social distancing requirements and can instruct those not following these to disperse, leave an area or take further enforcement action
If anyone deliberately ignores the government requirements and our COVID safety policy or revised safety procedures, they will be asked to leave the park and no refund shall be given. This is for the safety of all our holidaymakers, owners and park teams.
Changes on Park
Please note, the measures we've listed below are not exhaustive, and are in addition to our Covid Safety Policy. This information is general and does not apply to any parks which may be following additional local restrictions. You can find more details further up this page.
You're currently viewing
We’re following all current government guidance in running our holiday parks. This may mean that not all of our facilities may be available when our parks re-open. You might also spot some differences and extra measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe:
- The number of people allowed inside our venues may be limited
- Our hospitality venues, including our restaurants and bars, may need to close a bit earlier. Be sure to get your last orders in beforehand!
- Takeaway orders from our on-park restaurants and takeaways may need to be served directly from the kitchen, to marked takeaway collection points in the venue
- We may only be able to offer table service in our restaurants
- Tables will be thoroughly sanitised between customers in our bars and restaurants
- There may be one-way systems and queue management where appropriate, with added floor markings to help guide customers through our complex buildings
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found at the entrances and exits of our venues
- Our cleaning teams are carrying out enhanced cleaning and sanitisation procedures, with touch points and high traffic areas regularly sanitised
- Activities and swimming sessions must be pre-booked – please see the ‘Activities & Entertainment’ tab for more information
- Changing facilities may not be available at our swimming pools, so please be sure to bring clothing that will keep you warm after getting changed by the pool. Spectator areas will also remain closed during general swimming sessions.
- For shared communal facilities, such as our touring and camping shower blocks and laundrettes, our operating hours may vary to allow for increased cleaning.
- Indoor play areas may be closed across all holiday parks.
The schedule for our entertainment and activities will be confirmed in line with the latest government guidance. Rest assured that our entertainment team will always make sure you have the best experience possible!
Booking your activities
You can book our incredible activities online, from two weeks before your holiday. Simply log in to Manage My Booking to see the activities and dates available.
Our Swimming Pool Fair Use Policy
Due to the current government restrictions, our swimming pools may not reopen when our parks reopen. However, when they do become available again, we want to ensure everyone has a fair chance to enjoy our swimming pools. The number of swimming slots we can offer may be reduced and subject to our Fair Use policy. This means it’s a great idea to book your slots early online, before your holiday. If you haven’t pre-booked online, you may still be able to book slots at the park if they are available. Please remember that if you miss a session without cancelling it at least 48 hours before, we hold the right to cancel any other pre-booked slots during your stay.
Book your activities by calling or visiting reception – don’t forget your Membership Card for your owners’ discount.
What if my area is in lockdown, but the park is still open - what are my options?
I am due to travel with other households and don't think we are able to travel together. What are my options?
Why have I not had any communication from Parkdean Resorts regarding my holiday booking?
How do I redeem my Holiday Voucher & book a future holiday?