Last updated: 17:00,
We're delighted to welcome back our holidaymakers and owners to our parks in England, Scotland and Wales. Our dedicated teams have already started creating amazing memories with you and look forward to welcoming you on park, so we can offer you the best holiday experience.
We've put together an easy guide to what's open at each of our parks below, simply click on the England, Scotland and Wales sections to find out more. Don't forget, if you're holidaying with us, you can book your activities online, up to 6 weeks before your holiday starts, simply log into Manage My Booking and select from the options available.
Own a holiday home at one of our holiday parks? We’ll keep you updated by email and text, but you can also find out more at our Owners News page.
What's Available on Park?
To find out more about the on park experience and what's open at each of our holiday parks, in line with local government guidance in England, Scotland and Wales, please click on the countries below.
Due a Refund for a Parkdean Resorts Holiday?
If your holiday booking was affected by our previous park closures, you don't need to contact us. Whether you booked with us directly or via a third party operator, we've emailed all of our customers with instructions on how to claim one of the following options:
- 100% no-quibble refund if your park had to close when you were due to be on holiday with us
- Flexibility to move your booking free of charge. You'll only need to pay the difference if your new dates cost more.** If you're not ready to move your booking yet, we can give you a voucher for a future holiday, giving you the flexibility to book when the time is right for you - terms and conditions apply
Booked your holiday with a third party? No problem. If you’ve paid anything directly to Parkdean Resorts as part of your holiday, you can rest assured we’ll aim to refund this money within 28 days of cancellation. You’ll need to speak to the third party directly about any payments you’ve made to them.
COVID Safety Policy
- Only travel to our holiday parks if you are fit and well and there are no government restrictions in place preventing you from travelling, and advise us if become unwell
- Please follow our revised check-in procedures
- When you are out and about on park please follow the latest government requirements on social distancing
- When arranging your booking, whilst you are in your accommodation (whether as a holidaymaker or an owner) and when out and about on park and in the local community, please comply with the current government requirements about the number of people and different households that you can mix with
- If the area where you reside is subject to local lockdown restrictions (for example, which prohibit local residents from leaving the area and others from entering) please comply with these and do not travel to one of our holiday parks if prohibited by local restrictions.
- Our social distancing, hygiene and other policies which we have implemented on park (such as following one way systems) are in place for your safety. Please comply with these and follow the instructions our team may give you
- Please respect our local communities and follow social distancing guidelines when you are visiting the area around the park
- If you or a member of your party feel unwell during your stay please tell us and return to your permanent home. (If you are using public transport please let us know)
- You are not permitted to self-isolate on park
- We have introduced an app for you to order food and drinks in our venues – please try to use this where possible to reduce contact with other people
- We encourage you to use contactless card payments rather than cash where possible
- All people entering our venues will be required to provide their details for NHS test and trace either by scanning the relevant QR code poster with their smartphone or by providing details to our team members where scanning the code is not possible
- Please supervise your children and ensure that they follow social distancing requirements
- Please wear face coverings in all indoor public areas (except when seated at a table to eat or drink). Please note that you may be asked to remove face coverings safely if asked to do so by police or by staff for identification purposes
- Failure to observe these requirements will result in refusal of service. Our guests should be aware that the police and local authorities have powers to enforce social distancing requirements and can instruct those not following these to disperse, leave an area or take further enforcement action
If anyone deliberately ignores the government requirements and our COVID safety policy or revised safety procedures, they will be asked to leave the park and no refund shall be given. This is for the safety of all our holidaymakers, owners and park teams.
Changes on Park
Please note, the measures we've listed below are not exhaustive. This information is general and does not apply to any parks which may be following additional local restrictions. You can find more details further up this page.