Barmston Beach offers a peaceful escape just steps from a gorgeous sandy beach. There are a number of transport options available locally, including Bridlington train station offering journeys to Hull and Scarborough.
1. If travelling eastbound on the M62, take the exit signposted North Cave and Gilberdyke (B1230) and follow this road before turning left for signposted Hotham, S. Cliffe and N. Cliffe
2. Pass the North Cave Bowls Centre on your right before following the road round to the left onto Cliffe Road
3. At the T junction turn right for Beverley and Hull (A1079) and at the roundabout take the first exit for Market Weighton
4. Follow through this town before turning right for Londesborough, Goodmanham and Driffield (A614). Then, at the roundabout take the third exit for Middleton on the Wolds
5. At the mini roundabout, take the second exit to continue on the A614. Follow this road into the town of Bainton and at Bainton roundabout take the third exit for Bridlington and Driffield (A614)
6. Enter the village of Burton Agnes before taking the right turn signposted Gransmoor/Linssett and continue through Gransmoor before turning left at the T junction for Bridlington (A165). Continue along this road heading for the coast until you arrive at Barmston Beach on your left.
Other Transport Options
You can reach the closest bus stop in ten minutes by foot - located next to the Black Bull Inn. There are a number of routes including travel to Bridlington, Hornsea, Driffield and North Frodingham.
The nearest train station from park is Bridlington, which is 7 miles away from park or a 18 minute drive time. The main lines from this station go to Sheffield, Hull and Scarborough.
The nearest Airport to park is Humberside Airport, which is 45 miles or an hour and 10 minutes drive time. You can fly into Humberside from Aberdeen, Norwich and Jersey.