It's easy to see why Great Yarmouth is one of the nation's favourite seaside holiday destinations, and Summerfields Holiday Park is only 6 miles away! If travelling by car, you can reach the park via the A47, and Great Yarmouth train station is just minutes away, too.
1. If travelling northbound on the A1(M), take the slip road signposted P/boro, Wisbech (A47) A1139 and keep right on the A1139. At the roundabout stay in the two right lanes to continue on A1139
2. Take the second exit at the roundabout signposted King's Lynn Wisbech A47
3. Continue to follow the A47 for 70 miles, continue straight onto Caister A1064 and at the roundabout signposted Great Yarmouth/Caister A149 take the second exit
4. At the following roundabout take the first exit for Hemsby and Scratby, and continue along Scratby Road before turning right for Scratby/Beach Road
5. Follow Beach Road until you arrive at Summerfields Holiday Park on your right.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop (Beach Drive) is located just outside park on Beach Road with the Coastal Clipper 1B, 8, 200 and 271 buses running via Hemsby and Martham.
The nearest train station is Great Yarmouth which serves Greater Anglia Trains. This station is 5.5 miles away or 12 minutes by car and the main line is Norwich via Acle once every hour.
42 miles from park is Norwich Airport, which is around one hours drive time if travelling by car. You can fly to Norwich from Manchester, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Exeter from airlines such as Flybe, Loganair, British Airways and Eastern Airways.