You will find Brynowen Holiday Park 7.5 miles north of Aberystwyth, with amazing views over Cardigan Bay. There is a bus stop and train station just minutes away from the park, and if travelling by car you can find us just off the A487.
1. If travelling northbound on the M4, take the second exit for Caerfyrddin/Carmarthen A48 and continue to follow the A48 at the first roundabout
2. At the following roundabout, take the third exit signposted Canol y Dref Town Centre/Llandeilo (A40). Follow this road before taking the first exit at rounabout signposted Llanbedr Pont Steffan/Lampeter (A485)
3. Continue on A485 passing Oil4Wales petrol station on your right . Then, at the upcoming junction, turn left heading for Pencader (B4459). Head through the villiage of Pencader and take a left turn for LLandysul (B4336)
4. At Rhyd y Galfe roundabout take the second exit for Ceinewydd/New Quay (A486) and follow this road to the T junction where you will turn right onto A487 for Aberystwyth
5. Follow the A487 through Llwyncelyn, Llanfarian and Southgate, taking the second exit at the roundabout for Aberystwyth/Llanbadarn Fawr (A4120). At the next roundabout follow signs for Machynlleth (A487)
6. Once on the A487, continue along this road passing Dragon fuelling station and then turn left for Llandre/Borth (B4353). Continue straight until you arrive at Brynowen Holiday Park.
Other Transport Options
The nearest bus stop is located a short stroll from park on Heol Aberwennol Road. Here you'll find service number 512 by Mid Wales Travel offering return journeys to Ynyslas and Aberystwyth.
Borth train station is 3 minutes away (1 mile) by car and you can travel to a number of locations with Arriva Trains Wales, including Aberystwyth, Birmingham International, Shrewsbury and Machynlleth.
The closest airport to park is Liverpool John Lennon, which is 77 miles or a 2 hour 40 minutes car journey. You can fly into Liverpool from a number of locations - a full list can be found on the airport website.