You can reach Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park via train from London, Manchester, Swansea and more with Kidwelly train station just a few miles from the park. Or, if you're travelling by car, follow the A484 towards Carmarthen.
1. If travelling westbound on the M4, take exit at junction 47 for Swansea (W) and Abertawe (Gn) (A483). Then, at the roundabout take the second exit for the A483
2. At the roundabout signposted Llanelli (A484) take the second exit and continue to follow the A484 across the River Loughor, following signs for Canol y Dref/Town Centre (A484)
3. Continue on the A484 through Llanelli passing Zion Baptist Church on your left. After the traffic lights, keep in the right hand lane to turn off for Llandeilo A476, before taking the left slip road onto Old Road
4. At the mini-roundabout take the second exit continuing onto Stradey Road (B4308) and follow this road through the village of Trimsaran, before turning right for Caerfryrddin/Carmarthen (A484)
5. Take the first exit at the next roundabout for Cydweli/Kidwelly before turning right at the Spar shop onto Ferry Road, signposted Llansaint
6. At the sliproad, turn left for Ferryside and St Ishmael, and continue along this road looking for the left turn signposted Canolfan Wyliau/Carmarthen Bay. Carmarthen Bay Holiday Park is on this road.
Other Transport Options
The closest train station (3.1 miles away) is Kidwelly which can be reached in 12 minutes via car. The main lines from this station include Manchester Piccadilly, Carmarthen, Milford Haven, Swansea, Cardiff Central and London Paddington.
Cardiff Airport is 65 miles from the park, or an hour and 34 minutes drive time. You can fly into Cardiff from Dublin, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Aberdeen and Belfast.